To See You Again

Days quickly passed and Abby started to recover, her mom filling her in on everything that she had done for them even before the accident happened and also the progress that Belle had while she was at the hospital "I am so happy that you woke up.." her mom said wrapping her arms around Abby while they were walking at a park, this has become their daily routine once they have dropped off Belle at her school " I was so scared to loose you without letting you know that me and your dad regretted everything that we did."

"It's all in the past mom, I thought that we have agreed to start fresh, I am the one that is thankful, you have fought hard to keep guardianship of my daughter." Abby said as she smiled, she stopped walking as she saw a promotional poster for the BTS concert that is scheduled by next month, smilling as she looked at each and everyone of the boys, she cleared her throat as she fought the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Belle said that you really liked them, I thought she was just kidding.." her mom spoke out gently nudging her out of her thoughts,

"They are really good at what they do and they have worked really hard to get to where they are.." she answered proudly as she smiled at her mom

"Glad that I have bought these then." her mom said as she took out six tickets out of her purse and gave them to Abby, whose eyes widened in suprise as she took them, these are tickets for their two day concert and both of them are VIP access and the other two is access for their fan meet, Abby jumped for joy and hugged her mom tight

"Thank you soooo much!!" she shouted like a teenager as her mom chuckled lightly tapping her back, now she can get to see them again and she can't wait...

After a month Abby and Belle excitedly dressed up and prepared for the concert "You would really like them once you see them Belle.." she said as she tied her daughter's hair

"Have you met them before mom?" Belle asked as she smiled up to her.

"They grew up with me.." she thought with a smile, "No Belle, this is the first time that I will get to see them darling, Let's get going then.. we don't want to be late."

A few more hours later, Abby found herself in line for the fan meet, she can see the boys, her boys from afar, her heart beat excitedly, she knew that they would no longer know nor recognize her  but she is happy just to see them again. A few more minutes and she found herself in front of Jungkook, glad that the shadows allowed her to keep her skill at speaking Hangul, at least she can speak to them, Jungkook smiled widely at her as she started to talk to him in their native language, her heart ache as he had looked at her as a stranger and no longer as a friend "Hello, welcome to the US how are you?"

"I'm fine thank you for asking, It's nice to speak to someone who knows our language.." Jungkook replied more animatedly as he smiled at her. How she had missed this fetus maknae..

"I studied it so I can talk to you guys" she answered back " May I? It seems so soft.." she asked as she gestured towards his hair, indicating that she wants to touch his hair. Jungkook smilled and leaned towards her, allowing her to touch his hair, she run her fingers through them just like she always do, she chuckled lightly, happy to have at least recalled this particular memory of him, as Jungkook straightened up once more, she smiled, waited for him to sign her photobook and bowed a bit to him before going to Jin,

Jungkook run his hands through his hair, It felt weird when she had run her hands through his hair, the way that she had done it felt familiar to him and that it always made him happy, he looked curiously at Abby wondering where that feeling came from.