Two Worlds Collide

Abby took a step back away from Seung gi, she is in bliss that Seung gi was able to remember who she is, but as she looked deep into his eyes, she realized that she is no longer the same girl that he had fallen in love with, for in this reality she is a totally different person "Things are no longer the same Seung gi.. I am not the Abby that you loved from the other world that you spoke off, I called out hoping that your heart remembered me and it did but.." she began as her heart ache from the pain and she began to cry "...I am not the same person anymore, my life is different here..I am someone that doesn't deserve to be with you." she said as she lifted her head up to Seung gi as she gave him a painful smile.

   "You are still Abby, you are the one that I love and you are the only woman for me." he said as he move closer "I might have two different memories from the lives that I have lived but my  heart, it stayed the same, If I was meant to forget you then nothing can make me remember you.." Seung gi said cupping her face in his hands and drying her tears away, "Don't make things complicated, Love is not supposed to be like that."

   "Just Hear me out first alright? The  I will let you decide if you still want to be with me.. in this world, I  am different, I have a daughter here, I created that world to be someone that I can never be so I can feel what it's  like to be happy, I somehow crossed that world and everything was perfect, it was what I always imagined what my life could be... right here and right now, I am not that person and it frightens the hell out of me, what If the memories go away? what if the real you without the memories from the other world decided that I am not enough, I don't think I can take it if I will loose you for the second time.." she said as she turned her back to him and began to silently cry.

   Seung gi did not expect that Abby would be different in this world, but he felt that she still loved him when they shared their kiss, he saw from her eyes that she have endured a lot of pain and struggles, different from the sparkle that always seems to shine in Abby's eyes from the other world, he sighed deeply and approached Abby slowly, hugging her from behind,

    "But you are still Abby, no matter how different you are or what happened in your life here, I would accept that, Just let me love you in this world as well, and whatever happens I will always stay by your side, our memories are created by our hearts, so we won't loose each other, is it not enough proof that we found each other again?" Seung gi asked as he made Abby faced him "Ei Correi Diu Abby, my heart and love will be forever yours so do not ever doubt that." Seung gi said as he gave him a reassuring smile and hugged her once more "...And there is no way that I will let you go again, this time I will make sure that we will have our happily ever after.." Abyy sighed and hugged him back, In this life, she would love him again, and in this life she wished with all her heart that he is right, that this time they would have their happily ever after...

    Jungkook woke up with a start, sitting up on his bed, tilting his head a bit as he began to think, he just saw the woman from the fan meet in his dreams, or was it really a dream? He closed his eyes as the memories slowly crept up to him, They had called her their Noona and she has played a big role in their lives, she has always been there for them even before they started,  He had even fallen in love with her, accepted that she loves someone else and had let her go when she had died, all of this memories are from another life, his head began to ache as the other memories came, he felt that he had lived two lives, A smile crept up to his face as he slumped back into bed, Their Noona is still alive! and they had seen her and now he can't wait for the chance to see and be with her again..

   Yoongi woke up wondering whether he was dreaming or he was remembering things that had really happened from another world, he recalled a part of that memory where Seung gi was telling them that their Noona is still alive, this is that world that he spoke off. Groaning  in frustration as his heart ache at the thought that she must have remembered them when they couldn't, they don't even have a clue on who she is in their lives, just fleeting, familiar emotions, he can only imagine the pain that she had gone through as she faced each one of them. maybe that was the reason she broke down in front of Namjoon, when the pain was too much to bear, Tears fell from his eyes as he remembered her and remembered his love for her, and now he has another chance to be with her again. His thoughts were cut short when his door suddenly burst open, he quickly dried his tears as he shot up from his bed. "Seriously! have you ever heard of knocking?!" He said as he narrowed his eyes at their maknaes along with Jin, who wore matching identical teary eyed    happy expression on their faces "What's wrong with you guys?" he asked a question that he already has an answer too, he yelped as they all tackled him in a big bear hug

   "Noona!!! do you remember her?! she's alive!! just like what Hyung Seung gi said, she is alive.." V happily said as the five of them tumbled down on his bed.

     "I wish that things would really work this time around." Abby said as she sighed deeply, resting her head on Seung gi's shoulder as they sat underneath the shade of the tree, Seung gi's arms are around her as his other hand held to her own.

    "It will work.. we will make it work..I am glad that I don't have a girlfriend in this life, ex girlfriends yes, but not a current one. I guess my heart was always looking for you.." he added as he kissed the top of her nose.

   "You were always cheesy, Calista and the boys always cringe when you are like that..." she chuckled and stopped short, as her eyes widened the boys did they also remembered who she is "Do you think that they remembered me as well?"

    "Would you like to know?" Seung gi grinned as he took out his phone  "I only have Namjoon's number since we are planning to do a collaboration song by next month, don't you find it odd that we guys are always drawn towards each other.." he suddenly asked as he tiltled his head at her,

    "Yeah, it's like fate wanted us to meet in this world as well.." Abby said with a sigh "Can you call them?" Abby asked excitedly as she faced Seung gi, hoping against hope that the boys can also remember her,

    "I don't know Wifey Abby.. international calls are expensive yeah?" he teased as Abby pouted at him, giving him her best puppy dog eyes. "Please... I just want to know.."

    "If you will give me a kiss.." Seung gi began as Abby quickly gave him a quick peck on his left cheek "...a proper kiss..I would think.." his words were then cut short when Abby held his cheeks in her hands and kissed him, Seung gi steadied himself as he kissed her back,

   "Well.." Abby said as she bit her lip, blushing as she bashfully looked at Seung gi, who winked at her and dialled Namjoon's number..

the end

-------

hold it! epilogue coming up!