Unexpected Guest

Yoongi stared at the ceiling, he is unable to sleep worrying about Abby's condition, she has been missing for a week now and they have not received any calls or information about her whereabouts, he turned towards his table, grabbing his phone he checked for the time, it was almost 1130 pm, he decided to call Seung gi, who answered on the first few rings.

    "Yoongi.. any news yet?" he asked hopefully, Yoongi sighed deeply, looks like he isn't the only one awake at this hour. 

    "No no news at all, Hyung... do you still have the messages that you received a week ago? the one from your stalker?"

   "Yes I still have them...Why?" he asked curiously.

   "Have you tried to call it or trace it." He asked

  "Yeah, we did, unfortunately the phone is dead so we can't trace it.." Seung gi answered wondering where their conversation is going.

   "I have an idea, this is going to sound crazy and you might not like it but.." Yoongi began, hesitating for quite a bit but Seung gi interrupted him

  "I will do it, if it meant that we can have Abby back I will do everything no matter how crazy it is.." he said desperately, Yoongi then relayed the plan for him.

   Elizabeth opened the phone that she sent the messages to Seung gi, time to lure him in she thought and was startled when it suddenly beep, she smiled as she saw a message from Seung gi.

    "I don't know who you are but you are right..To be honest your message crept me out like hell, now that she is gone..I happened to re read your messages, it kinda make sense you know, she doesn't deserve someone like me.. she should have been more careful since she had my child, hope you are still able to get this message, I just want to let you know that you were right... that's all." 

   Her smile widened as her heart began to flutter very fast, finally! her beloved was able to see things her way, she just wished that she had done this earlier, she read the message again and frowned, he did not acknowledge his  feelings just yet, maybe he is still confused and rightfully so, Abby had him wrapped around her fingers, she just needed to get rid of Abby,  this will  ensure that Seung gi would not be brainwashed by her again, she would helped heal Seung gi, giggling she quickly replied to his message.

  "I know that you would realize things as soon as the cloud is lifted off your eyes, just wait for me my beloved I would heal you, I just need to take care of a few things first, then we can meet and I know, deep in my heart that when you see me you would realized that It is I that truly deserves you."

   Seung gi wince as he looked at the message and passed the phone to Yoongi "This is not good, we need to act fast.. we now know that she has Abby.. that's the thing that she needs to take care off." Yoongi said after he read the message, his gripped tightening  on the phone.

    "Do I have to tell her that she is the one that I love?" Seung gi asked as he frowned, telling someone else that he loves her even to save someone he truly loves is leaving a bad taste in his mouth.

    "No don't... your message is perfect it will allow her to think that you are slowly seeing her point of view, saying that you love her this early and suddenly will raise her suspicion that you are just stringing her along to get Abby back."

    "Wow I never thought that you are good at analyzing people like her." Seung gi said as he look admiringly at Yoongi who shrugged.

   "I did research on behaviours on obssessed people, I want to know how to deal with them, I want to get Abby home safe and sound, and like you I will do everything that I can to bring her back."  Yoongi said as he stood up and looked out the window, Seung gi sighed, burrying his face in his hands hoping against hope that their plan would work out.