Happily Ever After

3 years later

    Abby and Seung gi sat at a blanket on a beach, Abby sat in front of him as both their arms are wrapped around each other, they laughingly watched as Belle played with the boys, Jungkook currently carrying her in a piggy back ride while they are chasing Jimin, "Are you aware that our daughter is the most envied teen in the planet right now?" Seung gi said as he tightened his hug on Abby, Abby smiled as she felt overwhelmed with happiness, Seung gi had treated Belle as though she is his own child.

    "Yeah, and I am the one ending up  guarding her and advising her about bashers, while you guys kept posting her pictures with you on the net." Abby protested while rolling her eyes "A lot has happened and the boys are much popular than before."

    "I remembered the day that we had called them, they even switched to a computer so they can all see you at the same time." Seung gi chuckled as he shook his head.

   Abby smiled at him, remembering the day that Seung gi faced her mom, their controversial wedding and their trip back to South Korea, the boys had excitedly met her at the airport, and a confession that she  never expected.

    After they settled at their new home, they visited the boys, Yoongi had hugged her tight and gave her a letter, she had looked at him curiously "Read it when you are alone.." he had whispered as he smiled at her, Abby excused herself and locked herself in the bathroom and began to read Yoongi's letter.

My everdearest Abby,

   Words cannot express how happy I am that you are back with us, but along with this bliss is my great sadness since your heart still holds Seung gi as your greatest love.. I wrote this for you, hoping that you would like it..

    I have accepted that fate did not plan us to be together ,
but let me keep you in my heart forever ,
let me love you day by day ,
care for you in my own special way
For in my dreams,
in my arms you'll forever stay

      I would want you to be always be happy Abby, for as long as you are happy, I can be happy, maybe one day I would find someone that I would love  and care for, but for now, you are the one in my heart and I thank the heavens that He has returned you in our lives, and I was given this rare chance to tell you Just how much I love you..

    I love you Abby, I always have and I always will..

Yours forever,
Min Yoongi

    Abby felt her tears fall, it had hurt her to know that Yoongi had cared for her just like Jungkook did, but somehow she felt that Yoongi cared for her far more deeply, she carefully folded the letter and kept it, she sighed and went out of the bathroom, as she decided to talk to Yoongi.

  "Penny for your thoughts?" Seung gi said pulling her out of her reverie, as Abby smiled at him

   "I was thinking, I thank God that I get to be with you guys again, I feel bad that Jimin doesn't have Bee anymore since she really did not exist, as well as Calista, and that Gong Yoo and Bo gum doesn't remember us as well.."

    "Yeah Jimin would get over her and find someone just like her and I am also happy that Elizabeth does not exist as well. I can't still believe even after all those years that another world can be created because you imagined it. Your heary must really be a powerful thing to do that" Seung gi said as he shook his head

    "I think it was because of desperation to experience happiness that it came to be.. I cannot really explain it, I am scared that the ones that call themselves Guardians will just show up and take everything away.."

   "I don't think they can do that if they can, they should have done it from the first day I remembered, so don't worry too much." Seung gi assured her as he lifted her chin up. " At least the important thing is that all those who matters to you remembers who you are, and we are given a rare chance to have our happily ever after.." Seung gi said as he leaned in and kissed Abby on her lips..

    He watched from afar, he knew that Belle belongs to him, and he would do everything to take his daughter back...

The End...

----

seriously this is the ending  guys!

teary eyed much now that I have completed my first ever wattpad book!! hope you have loved the story as much as I had fun writting it!

I am thinking of doing Book 2 watcha think?? it would be : The Heart Always Remember, let ne know alright?!

wish me luck at the wattys!!!

xoxo

ivyzabellita