April Fools!

After a relaxing week, the boys began their training, starting early in the morning and ending late at night, Abby felt more busier than her usual routine but she is already used to it, she is constantly on the phone arranging everything that the boys will ever need, she stood by while the boys are on practice, ready to call a break when one of the boys are too tired to go on and once on break, she is on her feet giving them water and a light snack, which is constantly banana..  they are currently sitting down at their studio in a semi circle as Abby handed them their snacks,

"I'm a minion... bananana nananana" V sang as he waved the banana in the air causing Jimin to laugh so hard,

"Don't play with your food V" Abby said as her attention went to Jungkook "Kookie hun, you alright? you seem awfully quiet" she said as she lightly ruffled his hair

" I'm OK Noona, I'm just tired...but I'm good"  Jungkook said with a small smile.

"Are you sure ? We can wrap this up for today,  you guys have been practicing for 5 hours now, let's cut it at lunch so you can sleep properly "

"Nope, I'm really OK, I just needed a few minutes rest. " Jungkook replied as he lay his head on her shoulders, Abby gently tap his head.

     " If you say so.." Abby replied

" Hail the Golden Maknae... here you can have my banana"  V said as he gave his banana to Jungkook which he refused to take,

"Hahah nice try V, eat your fruit, I let you passed the last time and by the way you are buying me a new eyeliner the same brand that you took eh?" Abby said with a huge smile on her face at his shocked expression "A certain maknae told me that you took it" she added with a grin.

"Jungkook you traitor!"  V glared at Jungkook while hitting him continuously with his towel, Jungkook stood up surprised and hid behind Abby.

" I am not your only Maknae!" Jungkook protested, V then set his gaze at Jimin who made a peace sign then ran towards the exit laughing very hard

"Jimin siiiiii!!!" V shouted as he give chase, Jin laid down the floor

" I'm going to sleep a while call me if the kids are back" the door then opened with a much behave Jimin and V behind them is their Manager , sleep forgotten , Jin suddenly sat in attention.

"Ms. Flemmings, a word please..." he seriously said as he nodded towards the door, Abby nodded and followed him.

"If Noona is going to be in trouble because of you two.." Yoongi said as he looked sternly at Jimin and V , Jin just shook his head as he lay down once more.

"We just got out , he was already heading towards here"  V protested
"I think it's something else, If its one of us misbehaving we would be scolded right now in front of Noona" Namjoon replied seriously " I think its about her, she's been with us for a year right? maybe her contract is done"

"Are they going to ask her to leave?" Jungkook suddenly spoke out, his face draining in color.

"Noona's doing an absolutely flawless job kook, if i were the boss, i would either gave her a raise or renew her contract much longer " Yoongi said as he lay down besides Jin who is already falling asleep.

"Chill guys.. she's gonna be alright" Jin added with a yawn.

"Thank you .. I appreciate the offer" Abby said with a smile, she was happy that the company will renew her contract not for a year but for three years, she couldn't wait to tell the boys and it's also April Fools so she can't wait to trick them as well.