Hidden Obsession

Seung gi and the boys are beginning to worry, After they finished their work they went straight home to check on Abby but she is no longer there, they immediately contacted the girls to check and after they confirmed that Abby is not with any of them, they began to panic " I can't still contact her, did she contacted any of you guys?" Seung gi said as he ended the call once again, the boys checking their phones and shaking their heads.

   "What do we do now hyung? Abby is not yet well and she has decided to go off somewhere without telling anyone, what if she is still depressed?"  Jungkook worriedly said as Yoongi sighed deeply as his heart hammered nervously in his chest.

   "We need to check out the places where she usually goes to on her ME time, maybe that's where she went..Make a list of that and we'll check them in pairs." Namjoon said as Jin began to make a list, after a few minutes they divided the places amongst themselves and was starting to head out when they heard the door closed, they all rushed towards the main entrance of the house.

   "Uh oh.. busted .. you are all out early.." Abby said as she gave out an impish grin, she came in carrying a cup of coffee and a bag of grocery.

    "Uh oh is right Wifey, you gave us quite a scare, come here." Seung gi said as he hugged her tight "Don't ever ever do that again..Where the hell did you go..."

    "We were calling you Noona, why are you not answering your phone?" Jungkook asked,

     "I didn't hear my phone rang.." she answered as she checked her purse for her phone, her eyes widening at the number of missed calls and text messages "Great, how did this phone went to silent mode.." she asked no one in particular as she gave out a shrug and smiled apologetically at them  " This won't happen again, I just needed to do something important." she asked as they went to their lounge and began to settle down.

   "Noona we were worried you need to rest and you keep running around.. " Namjoon said with a sigh, then his eyes widened " wait .. is this the first time that you did this?" Namjoon suddenly asked as all boys glared at her

   "Noona!!!" they shouted alltogether as Abby jumped from shock

    "Aist.. Yes, this is the first time that I went out."  She said as she held on to her chest.  The boys looking at her as though they don't believe her at all "It's true, I just went out because... " she suddenly stalled,  knowing that they will be angry and worried once more once they learned the truth. " I don't want to disturb you and I really really want some coffee and fresh air. I've been holled out here for a week and it's killing me, you know how I am guys.." she reasoned out as the boys all sighed

   "We have coffee here Noona.."  Jin answered as he narrowed her eyes at Abby

   "We ran out.. I think, I couldn't even find the jar for the coffee beans, So I went out." she said as she noticed that Namjoon began to blush "Joonie?" she called out as she raised an inquiring brow.

    "It kinda slipped earlier.." he said as he gave out an impish grin, as the others shook their heads, it was already a common and expected thing that Namjoon breaks everything,

   "At least you are alright Noona, that is all that matters" Yoongi said as he went near her and hugged her tight, Abby then hugged him back allowing him to settle next to her and put his head on her shoulder.

   "Wait.. where's Jimin and Bee?" she asked as she looked around noticing for the first time that they are missing.

   "They went out on a date, don't worry Noona, they are just having lunch at the company, they will be here soon." Hobi answered with a smile, "Yoongi why are you suddenly clingy to Noona?" he said laughing lightly as he hit Yoongi's left knee,