Letting go

Abby slowly opened her eyes and when she saw that Seung gi is still by her side, she knew that the Shadows of the Tresholds has granted her request, but she knew that she can't stay long or she would die in both worlds.

   "Wifey you're awake" Seung gi said, relief flooding in his voice instantly breaking Abbys' heart,

   "Hubby.. I can't hold on.." she answered weakly and almost in a whisper, tears springing in her eyes

   "Ssshhh.. shh.. please don't say that.. I will just go and call the doctor alright" he said as dried her tears as he made a move to stand up but Abby held on tight at his arms.

    "No... I know.. I can't stay.. are the boys ..with you? Can I ...talk to... them, one at... a time..." Abby said as her breath started to weaken even more, her eyes struggling to stay awake, Seung gi somehow knew that she won't hold up much longer but he refused to accept that, maybe after she talked with the boys she would be stronger, and she will have the strength to live on, Abby talked one at a time with them, the boys wordlessly got in and out and once they are on the hall, they slumped beside each other, crying their hearts out, the hospital staff and the boy's security team watched on teary eyed, pitying them, but giving them the space that they need.

    Seung gi returned after Jungkook spoke with Abby, her  face and lips much paler than before and he can see that she had weakened even more. "Hubby .. Seung  gi .. I'm tired.. I can't hold on much..." Seung gi held on to her, torn between letting her go to holding on to her, he cried wordlessly besides her holding and kissing her hand ".. E Correi Diu, in this lifetime and the next...my heart will find you and will...always fall.., in love...with you.. because ...my heart ...will...never forget... you" she said almost in a whisper as she looked at him giving him a faint, weak smile.

     "E Correi Diu Wifey Abby.. I will always find you, my heart will know you because my heart will never forget you"

    "This isn't goodbye.. but see you soon" Abby replied, her voice almost down to a whisper as the last of her strength slowly left her, she struggled to sat up and made a move to hug Seung gi, who met her halfway, as she hugged him for the last time, Abby saw the shadows and nodded towards them, signalling that she is ready "Ei Correi Diu" Abby whispered, as she took her last breath, her hands sliding down from Seung gi's back, her eyes closing as the last of her tears fell down,

    Seung gi felt Abby went limp from their hug "Abbbbyyyyyy!!!!" he shouted his voice filled with anguish, he felt like his heart has just been ripped out of him as he cried loudly and shamelessly hugging Abby's lifeless body tightly at his own.

    As soon as the boys heard Seung gi screamed out Abby's name they lifted their heads as each of them reacted differently Namjoon held his tears back, trying his best to stay strong, just as he had promised their Noona.. as he entered the room along with Jin, whose tears continously fell from his face, Yoongi faced the wall, crying really hard and punching the wall every now and again, Hobi, Jimin V and Jungkook are huddled together crying as they hugged their knees close to their chest.

Namjoon and Jin watched silently as Seung gi tucked Abby in her bed, they slowly move closer "Hyung..." Namjoon called out as he swallowed the lump in his throat,

"Shhh.. quiet your Noona is sleeping, she needs her rest.." he said as he tucked her hair neatly framing her face, Namjoon and Jin looked at each other, Namjoon approached Seung gi and gently squeeze Seung gi's shoulders

"She's gone Hyung..." Jin said as he broke down once more, Seung gi charged angrilly at Jin, grabbing him by his collar,

    "She is NOT GONE! " Seung gi screamed as his eyes flared in anger, Jin not bothering to put up a fight, as he cried harder once again, Namjoon immediately stood between them as the other boys rushed into them to separate both of them, as they all began screaming, trying to calm each other down.