BTS Noona

"You really gave us a scare earlier Noona" Namjoon said as he placed his hand on his waist.

     "It is April Fools, Sorry I can't help myself" Abby said laughing as they piled inside their car, she checked her watch it was almost 10 pm. She then sighed, in all the excitement earlier they totally forgot to mention the variety show , Abby climbed inside the car and noticed that Yoongi  and Jin is already starting to fall asleep.

      " Do you guys want to grab something to eat?, we can swing by a drive thru" she said as she checked her rear view and side mirrors

      "Too  sleepy, ask kook he is always hungry" Yoongi replied with a yawn while his eyes are starting to drift close.

       "Kook?" she said as she smiled at him

      "I'm still full Noona" Jungkook simply replied while patting his stomach.

    "Now that's something you don't hear everyday" Jimin said as he looked unbelievably at Jungkook

     "No takers, alright we are going home"  she said deciding that the boys are too tired, she had decided to tell them earlier the next day

     The next day, Abby woke up earlier than the boys and prepared their breakfast,  Namjoon Jin and Jimin are the first ones down "Hmmm something smells delicious" Jin said as he sat down and looked hungrily at the table, which is filled with hash browns, bacon and chicken strips as well as toasted bread, they took their seats and just as Jin was about to reach for the chicken strips Abby stopped him,

     "Uh uh no eating yet, I have an announcement to make and I need all you guys to be here, so you wake them up or no breakfast for you, Jin pouted a bit but Jimin was immediately up on his feet ,

       " I'm hungry , come on Hyungs, I'm gonna wake Kookie and V"

    "I'm waking up Hobi" Namjoon said as he pat Jin " Good luck with Yoongi"
Namjoon said with a laugh as the two of them went upstairs, Jin groaned,

    "Oh men, Yoongi is the grumpiest person when he wakes up, more so if you wake him up.. can't Hobi wake him up?"

     "You can do it Oppa Jin! fighting! " Abby cheered as she put a fist in the air "Maybe seeing a world wide handsome face wont ruin Yoongi's beauty sleep" she chuckled, Jin got up with a huge smile and hugged Abby.

     "Aww you're like candy sweet you know that" he said as he pinched both her cheeks "I'm gonna wake him up then hehehe... I'm  doing  this  cause I am hungry and not because you called me world wide handsome...although that is already a given fact "he said as he jog up the stairs.

   "Yeah yeah" Abby shouted back with a laugh as she went to the fridge and grabbed their fresh orange juice.

     The boys settled for breakfast "Jimin si told us that you are going to announce something this is not a replay of yesterdays' April fools right?" V asked his eyes widening.

    "Nope,  sooo yesterday... anyways my contract is renewed and I am stuck with you guys for the next three years" She said with a smile as the boys congratulated and hugged her, they were very happy with the news, " And one thing...the company asked me to join a variety show, it's going to be after the concert."

    "Awesome! but how it will go" Jin asked as he started to pile  his plate with food.

    "It 's called Great Minds House of Challenge, the concept is similar to big brothers house, we get to stay in for a month, there will be challenges and prizes not just for me but for the company as well plus you guys will receive rewards.. so I decided to join. "