Part 32: Speedster Battle

November 15th, 2018

TIME VAULT

9:00 am

With the same sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach, Henry made his way over towards the time vault. Placing a hand on the side of the wall the futuristic tech scanned his palm before allowing him in.

"Good morning Henry Joseph Allen

"Good morning Henry Joseph Allen. How may I assist you today," replied Gideon.

"Gideon please pull up the news article for December 25, 2040," commanded Henry.

"Yes sir," replied Gideon pulling up the article.

FLASH AND REWIND SAVES THE DAY Written by Iris West-Allen

Looking at the article Henry scrunched his eyebrow in confusion. "That's not possible. Aunt Iris is supposed to be dead," mumbled Henry to himself.

"Gideon could you refresh the page," said Henry hoping that it will help. After refreshing the page the article stayed the same.

"But how? I made sure everything was how it was suppose to be?" said Henry beginning to freak out.

"Gideon, run a complete search. Show any references to Henry Joseph Allen, Pursuit, or Absolute Zero," commanded Henry.

"0 references found," replied Gideon.

"Dawn and Don Allen," tried Henry.

"0 references," repeated Gideon.

"Caitlin Allen?" inquired Henry.

"0 references," said Gideon.

"Look again!!" yelled Henry beginning to worry. He was getting impatient at the monotone of the AI repeating the same phrase.

"I've searched three thousand four hundred and fifty two times, Dr. Allen. There's nothing on Caitlin Allen," said Gideon. Huffing out a puff of air, Henry looked down in defeat. He must have screwed up somewhere. But where?

"But I did find an article on Caitlin Snow," piped up Gideon making Henry look back up at the screen. Looking at the screen Henry stared at the the article in disbelief before anger quickly took over him.

"Motherfucker," Henry swore before storming out of the time vault.

NEWS ARTICLE for February 18, 2020:

CAITLIN SNOW KILLED IN ATTACK BY BLACK RACER Written by Iris West Allen

-------------------------------------------

STAR LABS

9:10 am

Getting off the elevator, Ralph hummed to himself as he made his way towards the Cortex. Rounding a corner Ralph was aggressively grabbed by the collar of his shirt and pushed up against the wall. Panicking Ralph lifted both his arms up in the air as the mysterious person held him a few inches above the floor.