Papa Bear Oliver

A/N This is short, but I think you'll like it. Shoutout to Karma_Warhawx for suggesting this.

No one's POV

Artemis smashed her lips against Wally's. Again and again she did this. Wally's hands were  up her shirt, rubbing against her skin. Artemis ripped his shirt off and kept kissing him. She was straddling him. Wally flipped them over so that he was straddling her. They were so absorbed that they didn't notice Green Arrow and the Flash come in.

Barry snickered and Oliver glared. "WALLACE RUDOLPH WEST, WHAT THE H*** ARE YOU DOING TO MY NIECE?!" He yelled, startling the teens. 

"Oh crap," Artemis said, though she used a more colorful word than crap. 

Wally got off of her. He laughed nervously. "Oops?"

Ollie snapped. "OOPS?! OOPS?! OOPS IS SUPPOSED TO CUT IT?!" The teens suddenly  went from looking completely embarrassed to looking completely terrified. Wally's self-protective instinct kicked in.

"SHE started it!" He yelled.

Artemis glared at him. He was telling the truth, but it still annoyed her. She wanted revenge, which should be easy to get, since her mentor looked ready to rip her boyfriend's head off. "I did, but, Ollie," She whined. "You know I wasn't taught any better. You know that what I got for 'the talk' was 'I'm supposed to tell you not to do it, cuz you can get all these horrible diseases, but, honestly, I don't care if you do it, as long as you're at least in middle school' and I was NEVER told that making out with my boyfriend wasn't ok. So blame Wally, not me. I'm innocent." She gave him her big gray puppy dog eyes. Yes, she did know that she wasn't supposed to, but it was true that no one had actually told her that. 

Ollie grumbled. He knew that  she was playing him, but he also knew that almost every word that she said was true. Also, he was infuriated at Wally.  Artemis jumped up from the bed and ran over to Ollie. She threw her arms around him and hugged him. "I'm so sorry, Ollie. It was an accident. I didn't mean to do it. I swear, I didn't mean to. Please don't be mad at me. Please!" This bit sounded more genuine. Probably because it was. She really didn't want him to be mad at her. 

Ollie's anger towards her stilled. He wrapped his arm around her protectively. "It's ok. You made a stupid mistake that's all. It's ok, Arty Honey. I'm not mad at you. I am, however, furious with your boyfriend who WAS taught better. What's your excuse, West? What could you say to calm me down after you made out with my niece." 

"She's not actually your niece, though!" Wally said.

"WRONG ANSWER!" Oliver yelled.  He lunged at him. Even with his superspeed Wally barely managed to dodge him. 

"I mean, nothing! Nothing I say can calm you down from your anger. I promise that I won't do that to your niece again! I'm sorry!"

"BETTER!" Ollie yelled. Black Canary walked in.

"What the heck is going on in here?!" She yelped.

Barry, who had been laughing the entire time and had even sped to the local candy store for popcorn, explained. "We walked in on Artemis and Wally making out. Oliver is not happy."

"Artemis!" Canary said, shocked, looking at the girl.

Artemis batted her eyelashes. "I was never taught better. I'm innocent."

Dinah snorted. "Innocent my a**. You're grounded. Two days."

Artemis nodded. "Ok." Only two days? Worth it. Definitely worth it.

"Maybe I'll even ask Ollie to re-give you the talk, since your dad's version of it was so bad. I'll even ask Ollie to give you real-life examples for why you shouldn't do it." 

Artemis' eyes widened. "You wouldn't," She said. She had heard of Ollie's reputation.

Canary smirked. "Oh, but I would." Artemis knew that the smart thing to do was just keep her mouth shut. 

Wally screamed as Ollie finally caught him. "Kid Flash! You have failed this city!"

"That doesn't even make sense!" Wally yelped. The three observers chuckled.

 "Now, go stop Ollie from murdering your boyfriend." Dinah ordered.

Artemis nodded and ran over to Ollie and Wally. "Ollie, please, no. I'll be sad if you kill him. You don't want to make me sad, do you?"

Oliver pouted and put Wally down. "Fine," He growled.

Artemis gave him a huge smile. "Thanks, Ollie," She said, giving him a giant hug. Ollie picked her up and returned the hug.

"Anything for you, Sweetheart," He said. "Dinah grounded you, right?" Artemis nodded against him. "Good." Ollie said and smiled.