Chapter 9

Rin stumbled inside her room with her body on the verge of giving up, she shut the door close locking herself from the painful reality. Letting the feelings of being miserable flow from her orbs without any restriction, she gripped her hair roughly as she wailed her heart out in silent screams.

Never in a million years, she had imagined Jimin to fall under the same category as her first love. She was cursing herself for falling for the wrong guy again.

Dragging her legs inside the bathroom, she threw a few splashes of cold water mentally assuring herself that it was not her fault as he had never mentioned his relationship status in front of her, not to forget it was him who made the first move.

After realizing he was in a relationship, she had jumped into whatever clothes she could find and dashed out of his apartment. She couldn't bring herself to face him knowing what to expect, 'A guilty face, a long apology for the other night and excuses for not saying he was in a relationship beforehand.'

The situation was so much similar to the way she had lost her virginity and that single fact made her more devastated for repeating the same mistake twice.

Cursing all the men population in the world, she traipsed back to her bed wiping the tears which were taking no name of stopping.

"I hate you Jungkook" She damned the man whom she believed to be the start of her misfortune then curled herself into a ball holding on to her crumbling heart.

For the rest of the weekend, she didn't step her foot out of the room nor let anyone step in. Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook never missed visiting her with food till the doorstep nevertheless every single time they left defeated as she was too stubborn to open the door.

Rin had come up with an excuse for period cramps to avoid any kind of interaction with people and ate the food she had stocked up inside her closet. However, Monday came like a raging tornado blowing away all of her excuses to escape from her cursed fate.

She was dressed in dark jeans, a blue shirt underneath a dark sweater with white sneakers. Her hair fell free with her bangs protecting the scar on the side of her forehead. She was staring at her own reflection practicing to forcefully stretch her lips into a smile.

 She was staring at her own reflection practicing to forcefully stretch her lips into a smile

"You are a strong girl and nothing anyone does or says can change that fact." She encouraged herself then lifting her bag, she strode out of the room to downstairs where everyone was having their breakfast.

"Good morning" she greeted everyone including Jungkook, trying her best to put up with her forged glint in her orbs.

"Rin" Mrs. Jeon along with her mother shot her a concerned look because no matter how hard she had tried to hide, her slightly puffy eyes gave away her lies.

"Sorry I won't be able to join you all for the breakfast. I have lots of pending assignments which I couldn't finish due to period cramps " like an expert, she blurted out lies which everyone but Jungkook digested. He was aware she was lying because he knew her biological clock better than Rin herself.