Chapter 13

Leaning on Jimin's shoulder, Rin traced the imaginary figures with her finger on his toned bare chest as he pampered her by placing soft kisses on her forehead while fumbling her hair.

It had been a week since she had crashed into Jimin's apartment and now occupied it as her own since she didn't feel like going back to Jeon's mansion. Thankfully Jimin had no problem with her staying at his place, in fact, he had begun to ask her to permanently move in with him which she was seriously considering after all she had no courage to face Jungkook's mom after making her son cry miserably.

"I wonder how much of our conversation she must have heard?"  A sign elicited out her mouth without her realizing it.

"Something bothering you?" Jimin questioned her in concern.

From her gloomy face and the way she was avoiding going back to her home, he could perceive something was bugging her but Rin was too reserved to share it with him.

"Huh" Rin snapped out of her thought and positioned herself to sit. She was mentally battling whether to tell him about her problem or not.

"What will you say Rin? That you were sleeping with a guy even when he was dating someone else? What will Jimin think about you?"  Her conscience stopped her before she would open her mouth.

"Everything is fine" She lied plastering a fake smile.

Jimin was not at all convinced with her reply and the fact she was not sharing her problems made him feel distant from her. Raking his finger through his hair, Jimin stood up and began to dress. He understood that she didn't want to trouble him but couldn't help but feel hurt knowing that she didn't trust him enough.

His downcasted face clearly conveyed his depleting mood but she remained tight-lipped. She was not ready to reveal the darkest side of her past knowing it would possibly affect the way her boyfriend would view her.

"I need to go to my grandfather will you be okay to stay here alone," Jimin asked getting into his T-shirt.

Her heart sank but she didn't show it on her face. Swallowing the bitter feeling that was filling her up she pulled the shirt that was on the edge of the bed.

"I will go home then," She told him fumbling with the piece of cloth in her hand.

"Mom might be worried" she scrunched her face a little knowing that would never be the case. Rin was sure her mom wouldn't notice even if she would disappear for a month.

"She must be busy attending tea parties," Rin thought to herself as she sank back on the headboard feeling disheartened.

"Rin" Noticing the sadness that had smeared across her face, Jimin got back into the bed and took her face in between his palms.

"If you want to stay here then you can, I have no problem with it, after all, this is your home as much as it's mine" A genuine smile spread across her face and her heart began to flutter like crazy. Seeing him prioritize her happiness before everything else made her fall in love with him all over again.

"No, it's all fine." She placed her hands above his and gave him a peck on his lips

" I will just get lonely without you" She then pouted melting his heart in an instant.

"I will return back to our apartment as soon as possible" He pulled her for a kiss and slowly savored the taste of her sweet lips which he knew he would miss the most while staying away from her.

"And I will come running to you as soon as you return back" She whispered against his lips in a deep yet hushed voice turning him on.

"I want to eat you again" Jimin announced trailing his hand downwards to grope her buttcheeks.