[Final] Chapter 50: "It Is Not Our Happy Ending"

"Let me go!!!! Stop!!!!" I shouted while I'm trying to let go.

"Don't let go of my fiancé! You stupid rat get lost!!! Get her away from here!!!" Kristine shouted to Maica and gave an order to the body guards.

People are staring and talking about this scenario with their phone recording us like we are shooting a movie. 5 men in black lining up like a huge wall to stop us and separate me from Maica.

"Do not touch her! What are you doing brother do something! " Lulu shouted at me and protected Maica.

I clencend my knuckle and elbowed the stomach of the one guy who is holding me. He reacted in pain and he let go of me because of that and it is my chance to run away but sadly the other man noticed me trying to hold me again but I'm not gonna let that happen I dodged and kicks his right side waist loses his balance and fell on the ground. Now 5 mens left I glanced at Lulu and she's fixing her hair tying it up doing a ponytail.

"AYYYYAAAAAAAA!!!" Lulu shouted and give the man infront of her a straight flying high kick with her heels. That big guy fell on the table by that strong force all the things on top of it crashed into pieces on the ground.

KYAAAH What in the world?!!.....
Is that really Alora wow!!!
She is so cool I'm fucken inlove!!!??

All those shocked reactions I forgot to tell you my sister Lulu is a champion in taekwondo when she was in highschool she don't show that skill much because she's protecting her image as a sweet and classy girl but now my sister snapped lowkey Lulu is a badass cool isn't she?. Suddenly while all the action happening the front door opens and it's a guy coming towards Maica grabbing her hand to run away.

"Mark!?!" I shouted loud and clear.

"I'll take her away bro you must follow!!!" Mark shouted at me and nodded his head.

Mark and Maica ran away together and as soon they vanished the lights inside the whole room shutted down. Everything turned black everyone inside are screaming loud and panicking. Suddenly a hand grabbed my arm.

"Let's go!!!" Lulu said while pulling me to run away in a second the emergency lights opened.

"What?! the lights open it!?! Idiots!!! Stop them follow them!!!!" Kristine saw us and shouted.

"Stopppppp my daughter! don't ruin your brothers Engagement party!!!" Dad shouted at us.

"Sorry! Dad I will not let my brother get married to that devil!" Lulu shouted to our dad and pulled me out of the room

"Lulu.....are you ok?" I asked Lulu while we are running in the hallway.

"Yes.....and here inside there are my car key and my credit cards use them and my car...go follow Maica and Mark they are going to the airport and the private plane I asked is ready" Lulu said while giving me the little shinny bag she is holding.

"Thank you Lulu!!!" I said smiling at my sister.

We reached where the parking area there are two mens standing in front of us so we stopped for a moment.

"Get out of our way!!!" Lulu shouted at them.

"Sorry Miss Alora we only follow the rules of the president" The one guy answered.

"What stupidity is this?! I am the current President of this hotel so I have the power to kick the two of you here move!" I shouted at them.

"Yes you are right youngmaster Edward but Mr. Barber is still the owner so it is still his rules we can't let the two of you go" They answered at me.