Chapter 31: "Sisters Bond"

*SATURDAY* (before Alora's Bday)

[Edward]
*KNOCK KNOCK*

"EDWARDDDDD! Open the door!" Lulu shouted.

"AHH NGHHH..." (im too lazy to get up)

"Edwarddddd!!!" As Lulu knocking the door so loud.

"Geez!? What ist!!! Early in the morning!" Shouting back at Lulu.

Lulu is my older sister that's what I call her since we are kids we are really close shes always the one whos with me. In the philippines you call your older sister as "Ate" her real name is Anna Loraine and people here in our company known her as "Alora". We are both like 1/2 filipinos because our mother is, but she is not really full filipino her dad is american and her mom is the full filipino, but she is raised and born in the philippines and my dad is full british. We have that you can call "a broken family" even though we live in the same house I explained to you our problem.

"To slow!!! Omg!" As I stood up to open the door.

"What ist?! Too loud in the morning I need more sleep Lulu" stomping as I go back to my bed.

"Are you even eating look at you so thin can you wear clothes seriously showing your sister a naked body! What the hell?!! " Lulu blew out.

"Huh what!!? this what how I sleep you know... this is my room and its saturday break from work" I answered back at her.

"Seriously reasons of a kid ?!!" As she kicking me.

"Ouchhhhhhhhh stopppppp!!! Eweee Disgusting feet!!!" Im really irritated.

"Wear this! Giving me a headache early in the morning??..." Lulus teasing me.

"Dont wanna!!! Get out I need more sleep!!!" I blew.

"Is that how you treating that girl Maica? poor her" She keeps to tease me.

"HUHHHHHH?!! What you know about us?!!" I suddenly stood up.

"Looser *haha* wear that! I tricked you!!!" She laughs throwing my clothes.

"Pissing me off!!!!" Im annoyed.

"Is she your girlfriend?" She asked.

"Not yet??....maybe??...I dont know? she still dont trust me...I dont understand you girls! Ugh!" I answered.

"Did you even tell you love her? Youre really serious having a girl problem now huh?" She giggles teasing me again.

"Sooo.. what...this the the first time Im feeling like this...." as I lay down.

"Howww cute are you my baby brother? *haha*" she laughs teasing me.

"Im not cuteeee stop treating me like a kid!!!" I blew at her real annoyed.

"Whatever...anyways I need your girlfriends address" she asked.

"Huh why?!!!" I answered.

"I wanna have a bond with her and I want her to wear one of my designs for tomorrow" she said.

"HUH she dont even know you Is she gonna be at your party?! Also you just came and showed up" I said.

"You say...it'll make you jealous? *haha* jealous of your sister huh" Lulus laughing at me.

"Whattttt? Why would I be?!!" I look at her like stop teasing me already.

"Seriously, Just give me it!..." Lulu said being so forcefull.

"Fine, I'll just text it...so wait??? let me sleep" I lay down and hides under the blanket.

"Fine... nevermind!? I'll just search for it!!!!!! lazy boy" She stood up and throws the pillow on me.