Chapter 17: "Nightmare"

[Edward]

RING* RING*

"Hello Dad?"
"Where the hell are you!?"
"I'm at moms hotel!"
"Why you left your work!? you stupid useless son! What do you think you're doing! Go to work! That's I only need you for? why are you even my son go back quickly"
"Okay Dad I'm sorry I'm coming back"

Yeah right! (Punched the wall) I wish I wasn't even born what am I they all treat me like a fucking dog. My own parents don't even know I'm their son is't all my fault?

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"What do you need!?" I shouted.

"Sorry Prince, there's something lady Maica left"

I stood up and walks to open the door.

"What is't?!"

"Here... Prince" the hotel staff opens her hand and gives the thing she holding.

"Money? This is so much? Why she'd bring this big amount of euros?" My mind is confused.

"We found it inside her clothes" she answered.

"Okay thank you I'll give it back to her" I replied and closes the door and throw the Euros on the bed.

This alot of money? Where did she got these? What? Why she'd bring? Come to think she's acted strange when I asked her neck marks? Don't tell me she's doing it to another guy???? Can she? I never think thought of her like that but why she didin't tell me? Or is't true? She let boys pay her for sex??? I'm such a fool I'm stupid pushing my self to her while she let other boys. She's like the fucking girls I met I thought she's different but? Am I fucking wrong? They all are the same?! Fuck that!!! Maica you're the one whos playing me all the time!!! Like everyone else I'll give you what you want Maica!!!. Fuck!!! I'm so stupid fuck!!! (Groping the bed sheet tight)

**********
"Mom?????.......Dad........?"

"Ahhhh... AHHH... AHHH yess Kiss me more AHHHH yeah Tony...!!!"

"Daa...d...?!!"

"What are you doing here little pest?"

"Wh...o.....Da....d.."

"Don't tell you're mom or anyone else or else I throw you in the lake you understand?" Grabs my neck and stares his devil eyes on me.

"D....a..d Nooo....nooo!!!"
*********

"DAD!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I suddenly stood huh? A dream did I fell asleep? Why I keep on dreaming that nightmare a flashback!??.....Yeah back when I'm Seven I'm traumasized by that.....

I left the hotel and went to our house for me to get change my clothes. and And my moms sitting on the couch with her cup of tea.

"Mom....I'm home.."

I called her but she didint even look at me so I just walk straight upstairs. This house gives me a hunted feeling everytime I'm stepping here this house is just a dark place full of sadness and anger...

Right after I changed my clothes I left and walk downstairs and go to left the house and mom still sitting there

"I'm going now Mom...bye.."

As I open the door and leaves our house.... Yeah... that's it I don't exist to anyone of them.......

I'm heading to my office now in our company and I'm just keeping the anger alp my pain...I feel like I'm dead inside and out..... I just walk through my office and just sit on my chair thinking about things.....