Chapter 4: "Heat in our Bodies"

EDWARD COLLINS

I stayed within her, only moving a fraction of an inch in then out, both of us reveling in the slow grinding. Fuck, I was half panting, half whimpering in her ear. I bit his earlobe as a small orgasm shot through my body, my sex tightening around my deeply buried cock.

"Maica fuck! This so good wet and slippery inside I'll go deeper" I whispered her.

"Edward!! No more. stop no more. ~Ahhhhhhh" She moans heavily she's hurting.

"Damn, my secret big weapon," I groaned, trying to move it through her pussy's tight grip around her until I finally relaxed.

"You can touch my body and those muscles, too, Maica come on feel me." I half-giggled, tightening purposely around her again, but only for a few moments.

"Edward! ~AHHHHHHHHHH ~AHHHH! Stop! I can't anymore." She moans deeply.

"We can do this anytime, be my wife?." I responded asking her and starts to lengthen my thrusts.

"Edward!!! ~Ahhhh no more so deep inside edward no more!!" She begs crying.

I can's stop i feel so good and I moved fluidly within her , pulling almost all the way out, until I whimpered from the emptiness and then sliding fully back inside of her. I adjusted my angle as I rolled my hips to meet her , we both moved up and down, back and forth, squeezing her inside , moaning as I took her. Both of us were working up a lather, and were on the edge. We wouldn't last long this first time.

"Be mine and we could do this again, right? You made me crazy fuck!." I asked her whispering.

"No Edward stop let me go." she begs tryna push me away.

"You feel good right? we can't stop now ~Ahhh ~ahhhhhhhh shit! it's hot inside you're really so sexy Maica." Whispering her while i thrust in and out of her.

We heard a clanking sound coming from somewhere down below and the air suddenly stirred in the elevator, bringing a little cooling breeze to our heated bodies.

"Stop!, Edward. I don't want to get caught and lost my job." She moaned, voice choked.

"Maica,I'll Come inside me you fuckkkkk ahhhh soo fuckng gooood!!!...." I whispered.

"N-nooo..nnnoo! Don't! Not inside!" Loosing her voice.

Faster and faster I moved, our slick bodies slapping together wetly. I

pinched her nipples both sides,  entersdeeper inside her, urging her on. Both of us moaning, losing control. Awash in pleasure,

I pinched her nipple and She was gone of mind. crying out as she groaned.

"Edward!!!......ohhhhhhhh." Her cracked voice.

"I'll Come for you baby, I'm coming in youuuu shit im coming all the way fuckkkk!!! ~Ahhhhhhhhhhh.." my final words came out in a half-growl.

My body shook, racked by orgasm. The sensations caused lights to flash within my brain. My whole body tingled with numbness, then every nerve tantalized with feeling, suspended there, exquisite to the point of pain almost, wanting it to stop, never wanting it to stop, and repeating this again, and again. My eyes open staring into Maica's, my mouth searching out her, as we climaxed together.

My cum poured into me, deep, warm.

"Fuckkkkkkk Maica I can't stop my self all flowing inside you." I moaned.

"E-EDWARD!!! YOU ARE A MONSTER!!!." Her tears falling down on her red cheeks.

Still our bodies pressed tightly together, from mouth to groin, seeking to become one person, to share the blaze of passion each of us feel that much more closely.

"Don't cry. Maica be my wife! I'll be responsible for you!!!" I asked her again and she keeps crying.

Damn, I wasn't letting her get away from me if I could help it. If she didn't decide. The beginnings of panic started to eat at me and then I pushed them away, intent to at least finish enjoying the afterglow. Then I'd put on my brave face before I had to deal with the consequences of having this girl.

The elevator started moving, but slowly with much grinding of gears. We broke apart with a groan, our lips together until the last moment.
I gave her a tender kiss before standing and holding her hand to help her stand up. As I stood, my soaked manhood showing.

I pulled her dress over my head, picked up her bra and panties and blanket. Hastily dressed, we waited for the elevator door to open standing apart in the elevator car, along with our own thoughts for a moment.

"Your hair is a mess, I thought." I looked at her and fixed her hair.

"Ed....ward" Her tears falling heavily I looked directly at her, trying to read her thoughts and emotions.

'Yeah?, Don't worry." i told her and I blew out. "I hadn't planned anything like this Maica, but I'm sorry it happened you just aroused me sexy and you're just too damn beautiful." I said to her giving my smile

"How can you say that, Edward? First, We just met and you're my boss
second how could you cum inside me you know what will happen?! And to my family you don't know how much they need me and you done this how can I trust you!? you're a freaking demon! a rapist!!!" She blew out me crying giving me little punches on my chest.

"I'm not going anywhere, i'll take the respomsibility Maica." I said as I lifted my hand to her lips and pressed a soft kiss against her knuckles.

With a slight jar, the elevator door opened, and after a moment we walked out. Two repairmen were there, looking apologetic.

"Sorry. it took so long, Sir." Repairmen scared apologising.

"No problem, next time be responsible or y'all out!" I blew at them.

As we walked away, I saw the repairmen take in our disheveled appearance and then share a look after inhaling the unmistakable scent of sex in the elevator. Their eyes followed Me and her as we walked out of the building, but I didn't care. I placed my hand in her  as we left together, our bodies naturally leaning into each other. I considered whispering to her that "Don't leak my cum" and she slaps my face hard and walks away.

"Ouch!..." I blew out watching her walking away.

Maica, it's the first time I saw you but I think I'll go crazy for you.

To Be Continued
-end of chapter 4-

See you to the next update... thank you!