Chapter 23: "Hot Seat"

[Edward]

"Maic..aaa AHHHHHHHHH so hot" i whispered her.

"No mo..r..e...." her soft voice.

"Do you feel me rock hard UHHHHHHHHH FUCKK!" I just moan to her ears as I keep grinding my dick to her and pokes it to her pussy.

"Edwa...r.dd.. sto... UMHH" just sexy voice she makes.

"Maica.....please stand let me take it everything off" I whisphered.

I hold her waist and gently lift Maica up pulling her and my clothes off.

"Maicaaa come clos.e.r" I slowly pull her close to me

"Ed...wa.a?! What?!" She starled.

"MMMNN Mai...ca.. ahhh!"

I begin to slowly touch her soft body infrom of me licking and sofly bites Maica's stomach.

"MAica.....MNMNNNNNNMNNM" I moaned as I kiss every part of her.

In front of me my face against her pussy as I slides her pink panties downto her legs. My tongue is tracing little hearts around her pussy. Mytongue slides lower then circled up against her pussy lips.

"MNNMN AHH sw...eet" as I just play my tounge around.

[Maica]

"AHHHH wha...? AHHHH No....t AHHH" mga reaksyon ko sa bawat pag dampi ng dila niya sa bulaklak ko.

"MMMNN MAI...c.aa."

Tanging boses lang ni Edward ang nasa isip ko na parang nagbalanco dahan dahan pinaglalaruan ni Edward ang bawat paligid naramdaman ko ang init ng bawat ginawa niya.

"Ed....wa... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...." isang biglaang reaksyon ang aking naramdaman at napasabunot ako kay Edward sa init ng ginagawa niya.

"MMNMNN do you lik...e me being like thisss......Maic..a.aa fuckkk" tanging realsyon ni Edward na tila mas nangaasar pa saakin.

Hindi ko maipaliwanag ang pakiramdam unting init at sarap na parang mababaliw.

"sto...p....E...d...AHHHH Don...t AHHHHHHHHHH Ed....w...a." Pinaglalauran niya dinidilaan niya paikot labas pasok ang init sa paligid ng pwerta ko.

"Maicaaaaaaaaa..UMNMNNNN..." mga ungol niya sabay pagsabunot ko parin sa kanya.

[Edward]

I could control myself as my tongue dances against her pussy but the moment I tugged gently on her clit ring I looses it completely.

"AHHHHHHHHHH Edwa....... AHHHHHHHHHHH" she moans complete loud as she hold my hair tight.

"Fuck....Maicaaaaa AHH" I hissed.
My hands yanks up her body and begins squeezing her breasts. What started as a slow romantic encounter quickly turns into rough desperate fucking. We both needed something frantic.

"Shit.....Maica...let me get in....my pre cum is leaking out already fuckk my dick tip is so wet...," I hissed looking at her eriotic sexy face. I gently holds her waist and slowly pulls her down.

I am rubbing her pussy against my cock. Maica knew the exact size and pressure to make my dick harder If I pushed harder it would hurt but this was just a slow and agonizing wave of pleasure. I finally pull her off and lifted my hips. I wanted to go slow but the moment she gripps my dick and I am shocked.

"Maic...a?" her face making a sexy look to my dick and she holds it.

Maicas fingers barely fit around my dick but she squeezes hard enough to make me gasp. I lay back on my side and pulls her close against me. As I reaches down to stroke her pussy I knew she was aroused. My fingers glistenes with her juices and I suckmy fingers into my mouth, tasting her.