11.

Yoongi

Yoongi ran off to find a car that he could borrow from the company since his was at home. 

He first took permission from Bang-PD, telling him that he would only be out for about an hour and a half.  Thankfully Bang-PD allowed it and he was soon of in the borrowed car.

He went to a baby's store first, deciding that was the first cause of action. He would just get a couple of things to put in his studio because he would never ever put them in his house. It would be way easier for the members to find out.

He entered the cute shop, mesmerized by all the teddies and teethers, he was in a wonderland and he wouldn't know where to start.

First, he approached a little display that had some cute pacifiers and ring teethers. He got one paci and a ring and put them in his basket. This was all so new to him, actually having little things made him happy.

Next, he went for some building blocks, thinking Yoonie would really like that to play with.

That was really all he could get from this place seeing as everything else was way too small for him.

He quickly paid, moving to the next store.

This was was super cool, every colouring book, crayon and gel pen was in this place. Yoongi had to hold himself back from regressing. 

He almost ran to the first display, picking about 5 colouring books for himself.  After, that, picking up a jumbo pack of colouring pencils and a pack of jell pens for special occasions.

He was considering getting finger paints but he would prefer not to wake up to a newly decorated studio.

Once he was finished in the store, he decided he would get everything else online.

He drove back to the company, an hour before he was actually allowed to, picking up jumbo ice cream on the way there.  He planned to ask Seungwan if she wanted to have a movie night once he got to her office.

He parked the car, dropped the keys at the main office an started to head off to the clinic.

*********

So it's like 6 am and I am too tired to write a note.....

but I still love y'all <3