12.

Taehyung 

The members were in the dorm, eating ramen that Jin had just made. All of them were sitting in peace, even Jungkook because he wasn't in little space. The silence was kinda awkward, all of them were curious about Yoongi's wellbeing after saying he was in the clinic and then disappearing immediately after practice.

But of course like the amazing members they were, the boys ignored him like they always did and didn't bother to check the clinic if he had returned. They originally thought he would be back soon but soon turned to minutes and minutes turned to ours.

5 hours 23 minutes and 15 seconds to be exact  Tae thought in his head.

He only just realised that he was being a terrible best friend to Yoongi. He knew that the boy needed a lot of assurance and support in certain things but after Jungkook became a little, things just became so much harder to balance for the boy.

Yeah, and the other 5 members don't do shit right? Your the only member that looks after Jungkook, right?

The voice told him from the back of his mind. He was just neglecting his friend when there were multiple people helping out so there was really no excuse.

" I think I'm going to go look for him guys," Tae said quickly before getting his coat and leaving.

************

Yoongi 

I had finally arrived at the clinic, Seungwan was there, typing away at her computer.

She only noticed me when I closed the door.

"Oh, hey, how was practice?"

He told her it was ok before sitting on one of the hospital beds and looking over her shoulder, at what she was doing. To be honest he didn't understand a word of what she had written so he continued looking down at his toes.

Eventually she looked up at him, realising how quiet he had been being

"Is there something wrong, Yoongs" She asked him.

He looked at her through his big doe eyes. "Yooni, just wanna show eomma his new shtuffs,"

She cooed at how cute he was being before walking up to him.

"Really? Well then, you better show me all the cute things you bought, hmm?"

He starts bringing out all the things he brought, holding them carefully, so they wouldn't break. He listed out everything as perfectly as he could, putting them in different categories, and explaining their purpose, even though Dr, Seungwan knew fully well what each thing did she listened intently to every word he said, marvelling at how adorable he was.

Eventually, after a good two hours, he stopped at his gel pens for special occasions.

"Wow, baby, so many cute stuff, and these are all your first?"

He nods his tiny head.

Seungwan wanted to carry the little boy and tell him how cute he was for the rest of his existence.

Instead, she opened a colouring book, giving him the crayons that weren't for special occasions and gave him them.

"Why don't you start up a picture for eomma, so I can get back to work?" 

He nods furiously, before concentrating really hard on his masterpiece.

Seungwan, on the other hand, was starting to get busy with the little work she had left.

*******
It had been about 30 minutes and both Yooni and Seungwan were finished with their work.

Carefully, Yooni came off the bed and made his way to his eomma. He shyly handed her the pretty picture of a butterfly inside a lantern, laid on a flower. 

The colours were definitely not in the lines but it was still so cute. Yooni had signed at the bottom of the paper as 'your big boy' in really sloppy handwriting. 

Seungwan wanted to melt.

She hung it up in the corner of her board and smiled, saying that now everybody could see his beauty. 

Eventually, Yoongi slipped out of little space. They finally put all his stuff in a bag, leaving a colouring book and a few pens for the clinic, Yoongi was leaving because it was getting really late.

Not like the boys would worry.

He hugged Seungwan quickly before leaving her in her office.

He ran down the hall, not really looking where he was going. This carelessness caused him to bump into a tall figure.

Taehyung??

**********
So like i am really hating myself because it is so hard to write this because i also hate what the members are doing and how am i supposed to make my ship sail like this.

UUUUHHHHHH!!!!!

Oh well, the end of this sad Yoongi is coming. 

Love ya!! <3