14.

YoongiThe day had finally come, Yoongi was going to get his cookie stuffy and he was more excited than ever. Seungwan had texted Yoongi last night that she was going to go get it, whilst he was in his room.

He was literally bouncing into her office.

Yoongi turned to Seungwan, with the biggest gummy smile in the universe. Seungwan, for some reason, was not returning it.

The smile immediately dropped, Yoongi asked his eomma what happened.She took a deep sigh and replied, " Well, yesterday I went to get my baby his beautiful stuffy but someone had already bought it a few hours earlier, so I got you this instead..."

She passed him a dragon stuffy, it was a light red with dark blue spikes on the back.

Yoongi really loved it, but deep down he wanted the promised stuffy, he had already given him a name and prepared for his arrival to his room.

He still loved it so it didn't take any time for him to thank his eomma by giving her the biggest kiss on the cheek, but of course, he carefully put his new stuffie on a hospital bed so he wouldn't get harmed in the process.

"I wove you, eomma, mowe than chowcowate and candy!"

Her heart melted as she hugged her little boy, she could see that he really wanted the one that was meant to be his, even though it hardly showed.

He immediately got to roaring and jumping around the back of the clinic, quietly because the Doctor still had work to do as he silently played.

After a while, it was time for his first practice of the day. He handed his eomma the stuffy before running towards the practice room.

Everybody was already there, but he didn't pay them any attention as he wanted to think of a good name for his stuffy.

Soon enough everybody got into their positions for the first song they had to perform. It went smoothly, even though they had just started a new album, surprisingly.

Yoongi had been spending a lot of time writing and then dropping it off in Namjoons room whenever he was not around.

The older boy had gotten used to and better at dodging his bandmates. The last time he had spoken to them properly was so long ago that he honestly couldn't remember.

For some reason, he liked it that way. Seungwan had been more than enough for the boy. She helped him when he felt nothing and killed off all the voices that told him he wasn't good enough and that he was useless.

Now because of her, he was strong. He no longer needed to blame himself for other peoples mistakes because he knew that it wasn't his fault and that he could be and do better.

Because of Seung-wan.Not because of Jimin.or Namjoon.or Jin.or Hoseok.or Taehyung, his so-called bestie.or Jungkook, the reason he had been pushed away.

Yoongi didn't actually blame him. He knew that Jungkook could not help who he was just like he could help who he was. They both have to live with it.

After a while, Yoongi started to think about what the future would have been like if he had his cookie rather than a dragon. The softer fur, the richer colour. After a while, the boy was just making himself sad.

The members could really notice it.

Jimin's Thoughts.

He kissed that doctor lady on the cheek.

Why her? She was just some stranger who banded up our wounds and would tell us some cringy inspirational quote after.

What did she ever do for him? It is not fair. Wait. Why am I angry, it isn't my problem what he does.

But I still don't like what she did, is she allowed to do that, can she lose her job for that.

I wonder...

Yoongi.

 After a while all the practices were finished, everybody was tired and was looking forward to some sort of meal. 

"Guys lets go, we have a little surprise for Jungkook at home!" Jin says.

Yoongi used this as a chance to slip away to his studio to finish his work up.

He started working on some beats, trying to put some words to them. Nothing serious yet but it was coming along.

After an hour and some things making sense, Yoongi decided to go to the dorm. He took the bus because he was in no mood to drive so he wore his mask to cover his face.

The 15-minute ride was peaceful, stopping every 3 minutes, before continuing on its original route. Eventually, it stopped a few meters from the dorm.

Yoongi got out and unlocked the door ready to bolt to his room like always. Only this time there was something very wrong going on.

Jungkook was in a onesie playing on the floor with his cookie.

This, of course, shocked poor Yoongi.

Right into little space.

And like the little he was, he started to shout the motherfucking house down.**************

Um so I actually like this chapter  even tho it isn't well written

. I like it.

I like it a lot.

Anywho, I love you guys,  hopefully, I will update before the end of this week.

Also, thank you guys for all the sweet comments! <33 

They make me happy!!!

Love y' all <3333