3.

JADA POV

Giving Chris a kiss as I left. He stood there just watching the car disappear from his sight. See when he acts like this how can I not like him?. Mixed signals from him confuse me. One day he's all into me treating me like his girlfriend but then at times he'll treat me like he doesn't care about me.

When I got home I went to shower that's when I realized the huge hickey marks on my neck. It looks like I got attacked by an animal. Cursing Chris' name while I try to cover this up the best way I can.

"And look who it is..." Paula said. We work together as you can see. I turned and smiled. "Don't smile at me. After you left us Saturday night".

"I was tired!" I whined.

"My ass You was tired. Chasity May be dumb enough to believe you but I know you were at chris' house" she said.

"Fine! You're right" I said.

"What is it about this man that has you hooked?" She asked.

"Well did one the sex is amazing. Two he's a nice person when he wants to be. And three the man bought me a car. I mean that alone should answer any lingering questions you have" I said.

"But he doesn't treat you the way you should be treated. And you allow him to do it" she said.

"Here we go... look it's too early and I'm tired of talking about the same shit over and over" I said.

"Just trying to make you open your eyes. Chris is a good looking man but doesn't mean he'll put you first". I sighed and walked away from her. No one knows what goes on in my fuckship but Chris and I.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. Taking it out I see a picture text from Chris. His crazy ass...

Working this body for you

"If your trying to kill me at work. You succeeded" I texted.

"😂😂😂... don't die. I'll miss you too much" he texted. See he's all nice now. Confusion starts now.

"Keep working out. I have to work now" I texted.

"Don't work too hard. You'll need you energy for later 😉" he texted. Smirking I put my phone away. You would've swore we were in an actual relationship. Makes me wonder what happened to his ex. Maybe she dead him.

Not thinking anything if it. I was meeting my dad for dinner. Haven't seen him in a while. My dad and I are very close. Being the only child and he's the one who raised me. My mother... Well she's around somewhere. Last time I saw her I was six. But I managed without her though.

"Daddy!" I yelled. He turned around and smiled. We hugged each other tightly. "How's my babygirl?".

"I'm fine, how are you?" I asked.

"Ehh, can't complain" he said.

"How's everyone else?" I asked.

"Same old. Umm baby girl what happened to your neck?" I jumped "Umm allergies".

"Well maybe you should go see a doctor" he said.

"I'm good dad. I'm good. I'm taking allergy medicine for it" I lied. I'm going to kill Chris. We had a short dinner due to my dad thinking I was having allergies. But I enjoyed my time with him though.

Once I got home I was tired from the long day.  Showering and just relaxing. My phone rang. Guessing it was Paula... "I don't want to talk about Chris".

"So you talk about me? I knew it" he said.

"Don't flatter yourself" I said.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just finished showering" hearing him grunt turned me on.

"Were you thinking of me in the shower?" He asked with a low tone.

"Maybe" I said. He grunted again. "I want you to lay down and open your legs. Then touch yourself".

"What?!" I asked.

"Since we cant be together. We can always try phone sex. Touch yourself for me. I'm doing the same. Just thinking about you in the shower got me going". Fuck it. I did what he asked. We ended up having an intense phone sex. When we were done you can here panting on each end of the phone.

"That... was... amazing" He panted.

"It was" I said.

"Jada..."

"What?"

"I... Umm... never mind I have to go" he ended the call. Sitting there confused. Shrugging it off I cleaned up and just relaxed Until sleep came for me.