8.

CHRIS POV

To say I was very upset with the fact I got a video of Jada dancing with some guy. That set me off. Literally throwing everyone out of my house I got in my car and sped my way to that lounge they were all at. Seeing her intoxicated and being reckless I had to take her to my home. At the same time I was upset that Jada wasn't thinking clearly.

She was still sleeping. I had to claim her last night. Drunk or not. You can say I lost it. Seeing her move and open her eyes "I feel like I'm going to throw up". Handing her something to eat and two strong Motrin's "eat this and then take these". She pushed my hand away "no I can't".

"You have to eat. And you'll want these when that headache gets stronger" I said. She stared at me but ended up doing what I asked. "Why am I naked?" She asked.

"We had some wild sloppy nasty sex last night" I smiled.

"Explains the marks on my neck" what can I say I'm an animal when it comes to Jada but I give her intense pleasure. "You were so upset last night I remember hearing you throw things".

I smiled "my emotions were all over the place".

"Was it because I went out?" She asked.

"Not necessarily. One of your homegirls sent me a video of you dancing with a man" I said.

"They can be idiots sometimes" she said.

"Well that made me upset and I flew into a rage. But I'm better now. You're here with me and out of harms way" I said. She sighed "I'm never drinking again".

"Why did you drink like that? You never usually intake that much alcohol?" I knew something got her to the point of self medicating and I wanted to know what. "This might sound stupid... but I saw Brooke was here at your party last night. That sort set me off".

"Brooke... she crashed the party. I never invited her" she looked at me to see if I was lying. "I mean you don't owe me an explanation since we aren't together".

"But I do. Because it made you reckless last night. Together or not" I said.

"Oh I won't be around this week" she said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Paula, chasity and I are going to Miami for a couple of days" she said. Those two are the worse ones to take her anywhere. Especially what they did last night. "Oh cool. I hope you have fun" I tried to fake my happiness about her trip.

"But I'm going to sleep off this headache" she got comfy in the covers still naked might I add. I nodded and left the room. Miami our if all places. For what?. Everyone knows Miami is a party city. All you do is drink, eat and lay on the beach.

I guess I'll have to suck this up.

          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

JADA POV

Lord that plane ride was tough. I'm still nauseous from the flight. "Maybe if you lay down and relax you'll get over whatever is going on" Paula suggested.

I was fine going on the plane but as soon as we was in the air it was over. Plopping on the bed I buried my face into the pillow and closed my eyes. "Maybe it's jet lag. That connection flight could've been the reason" chasity said.

"Why don't you guys go out and let me try and get better. I would hate to be sick this whole trip" I said.

They both looked at each other "Okay I guess. We'll bring you back food". The both of them walked through the door leaving me there laying on the bed. My phone rang... it was Chris.

"Hello?".

"Just making sure you landed" he said.

"Yeah I'm in the hotel sick as a dog" I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Just nauseous. I feel like I'm going to throw up at minute" I said.

"Maybe the flight mixed with you didn't mix well. Just relax and you'll be fine" he said.

"That's what I'm doing. But I'm here safe and sound" I said.

"Feel better abs don't o rework yourself too much" he said. I ended the call just trying to relax so I can get over this feeling. Two hours later they both cane back with food for me. I was a-lot better and hungry.

"Someone is feeling better!" Paula said.

"Yeah must've been the flight. Just messed me up" I said.

"Well as long as your okay now we can go out get to know Miami" chasity said.

Opening the foam container the smell of Cuban food I couldn't do it. Running to the bathroom I had thrown up everything I had this morning. Chasity stood at the door "lord tell me you ain't pregnant".

"No... I'm on the pill" I said.

"And that means what? You can't get pregnant? There always that one percent. And knowing Chris he doesn't wrap it up" she said. Damn how did she know that. "Doesn't matter I'm good just a new place and food isn't mixing with me very well". I got up and brushed my teeth. Paula just watched me "You okay?".

I sighed "Yeah I'm fine now. I needed to do that from earlier". The room was quiet the both of them kept looking at me. "don't give me that look. I'm not pregnant. Trust me I know". They nodded and said nothing more. It's going to be a long week here.