28.

JADA POV

Because most of my family will be traveling... my dad figured it'll be best to have my baby shower early. Now I didn't want to seem ungrateful so I agreed. He had both Paula and chasity help as well. Now with my family... my dads side... they always go big.

I already knew this shower was going to be over the top.

The day of I walked into my dads backyard and saw a big cut out grass with the name of my daughter. Turning around I saw chasity "now who told my dad the name I was thinking but wasn't hundred percent about?".

Chasity smiled "isn't this a bomb shower?". My dad walked up beside us "you like?".

I nodded "it's cute. Just trying to figure out who told you the name".

"Oh chasity told me. She said the baby's name is going to be Aubree" he said. Turning to chasity "interesting".

"Well I see Paula needs my assistance" she walked away. My dad hugged me "I'm happy that you are happy". Making my rounds to thank people for coming. Paula smiled at me "this shower makes it real".

"Like the stomach didn't" I joked.

"Congrats again" Paula's brother said. Why was he here?.

I nodded "thanks".

Seeing Chris making his way into the backyard I smiled. He waved at me before my dad walked up to him. "Oh snap your baby father is here" chasity said. Lately Chris has been consistent. He's been around making an effort of some kind. I can't complain to much.

He walked over to us "hello everyone". Pulling me to him "you look beautiful".

"Thanks" I blushed.

Feeling his hand intertwined with mine. We walked around just taking in the decorations "your dad went all out".

"He sure did. Only child" I said.

"I can tell he had a lot to say to me. Have to say I respect the man. He wants his daughter to be happy" he said.

After my mom left and it was just my dad and I. He put all of this energy in making sure I was okay. That I wasn't missing my mom. In truth I wasn't missing a person whom didn't want us as a family.

"My dad doesn't play when it comes to me"'I said.

"I see our daughters name in the grass... different" he said.

"Yeah I wasn't even sure about that name. But chasity told him I was naming her that. Crazy thing is I had a whole different name for her" I said.

"I guess if our daughter ever sees this video it'll be a funny sorry to tell her" he said.

Shaking my head.

"How are you feeling otherwise?" He asked.

I shrugged "I'm good".

Chasity came to me "girl look I'm trying to be discreet but there's a man here looking for you". Seeing what she was saying "shit". Chris looked at me "what's wrong?".

"Nothing" I smiled.

"Girl, who is that?" Chasity asked.

"Distract Chris for me" I said. Chasity nodded "Chris come with me you can help me with some party favors that didn't last long before". Watching them walk away I saw my problem approaching me "wow no invite to our child's shower? Now that's rude even for you".

"Okay we went through this! This baby isn't yours,
Dylan! Now leave" I said.

"Well when that baby is born we'll know for sure" he said.

"Why are you here? And how did you even know where I lived?" I asked.

"Social media. People can't help but say everything on it" he smiled.

"You need to leave!" I said.

"And miss our child's shower? Nope I'm staying" he said.

"Dylan look this baby can't be yours. The sex lasted what two seconds? Actually the sex ended before it started. So if you could please leave" I said.

"Someone didn't pay attention in health class or biology. It doesn't matter how long the sex lasted. I ejaculated... so there's a possibly that baby is mine" he said.

That stupid night is the one thing I regret.

Chris walked up to me "you okay? Is he bothering you?".

"No I can handle it" I smiled.

Dylan smiled "oh you must be potential baby daddy number two. Well I'm potential number one".

"What he talking about?" Chris asked.

"He's insane! Dylan this baby isn't yours! Now go away. Far away from me" I said.

"Hold up?! You slept with him?" Chris asked.

"We slept together... but it was more of a one night stand" he said.

"Trust me it didn't last long enough to be considered a one night stand. It was more of a meet and greet" I said.

Chris stood there upset. Dylan must've liked this whole drama cause he was smiling. "I asked you if this baby was mine and you said I was the only person you were sleeping with".

"Clearly she lied" Dylan chimed in.

"Why are you still here?!" I asked.

"I'll do you both a favor" Chris stormed out the backyard. Paula's brother came "dude she said to leave!". Dylan stared at him for a few seconds but made his way out the backyard. My head was pounding. "You okay?" He asked.

"No I'm not" I said.

"Well I must say you look amazing..." he smiled.

I was about to respond but then I saw Paula smiling from ear to ear. As if I don't have enough going on.