63.

JADA POV

Chasity was having a small event for our company. So since Chris has Gianna I decided to make an appearance. Walking inside the room was illuminating in pink. Of course it would. Chasity ran over to me smiling "yay you made it!".

Giving her a half hug "well I'm free tonight". She smiled "oh Chris took Gianna?". I nodded "yup so I'm free all night and tomorrow". Chasity grabbed my arm and walked me to where Paula was. Paula gave me a stank look and she continued to sip her drink.

"Ladies let's act civil tonight. Then you can go back to hating one another tomorrow morning" Chasity said.

"Paula..." I said.

"Jada" she said.

"Good see there you to!" Chasity said.

Part of the night we took some pictures

Part of the night we took some pictures. Is tree and then Chasity and myself. Felt good to be out and about. But I did miss Gianna. "Let's not post these so soon" I said.

"Why Chris still controls you?" Paula asked.

"Umm no, he never did!" I said.

"Uh Huh... sure" she said. Paula continued to post the pics on her social media anyway. I knew it was a matter of time before Chris texted or called me.

A another corowker came over to chat "Jada! Wow I haven't seen you in a long time. How are things?".

"Could be better! But that's life" I smiled.

"I see you still look good as always" he smirked.

"Yeah..." my phone went off as I predicted "excuse me" I said. Seeing it was Chris "hello?".

"So I take Gianna for two days and it's not even a full night and you're already at a party! Nevermind you are dressed like a you know what" he said.

"Hold up? I can do what I want and wear what I want" I said.

"Not when you're a mother" he said.

"Chris get off my phone" I giggled.

"Oh and let me guess you're with Paula and Chasity right? The same women who are plotting against you. At this point you deserve all that happens to you for being stupid" he ended the call.

Rolling my eyes I placed the phone back in bag. The same coworker was there "you okay?".

"Yup" I smiled.

He nodded "so are you single now or...?"

"Look I'm not interested" I said. He looked a little upset but I didn't care. Leaving him there I went to the deck.

I needed fresh air.

CHRIS POV

I was furious.

Wanting to give Jada some time for herself to get her mind right. Instead she goes to a party with the two females she shouldn't be around. At this point I'm wondering if Jada planned this break in so I would be around more.

Nah Jada isn't like that. Is she?.

Walking inside Gianna's room she stood up in her crib just smiling

Walking inside Gianna's room she stood up in her crib just smiling. "I'm not sure what mommy is doing" I said. I wanted to stay with Gianna but I needed a drink. "Hey mom can you come over and watch..." I couldn't even finish the sentence before she said of course.

"Where's Jada?" She asked.

"Long story" I said.

"Uh oh trouble in paradise?" She asked.

"Something like that" I said.

Leaving her and going out to meet up with a friend of mine. At the bar we sat and just talked "so how's parenthood?".

I shrugged "love my Daughter".

She smiled "never would've imagined you becoming a dad. But you're a cute dad".

I smiled "thanks".

"So what's up?" She asked.

"Jada is driving me crazy. She knows her friends are suspect and she continued to hang with them. I don't get it" I said.

"Maybe she's trying to play both sides. Be the friend and the enemy" she said.

"You don't get shit can get real at any moment and I doubt she'll be ready" I said.

"Jada is young. When you're suppose to live and learn... she doesn't learn" she said.

"You would think having a kid would've shaped her up. But it didn't" I said.

"You can't force someone to be what you want them to be. It's all in the waiting game" she said.

I sucked my teeth.

"Chris there was something about Jada that you liked cause you had sex with her and gave her a baby..." she said.

While she was talking I kept looking at the one picture that made me upset. The way Jada is dressed I already know someone has approached her.

But we aren't together so I shouldn't be upset, right?!.

Can't help it.