Part 2

My dreams are always the same. With the same man. Smiling at me. Or touching me. His touches always drive me crazy, but tonight it was different his touches were real.

I could feel his hands all over my body. I try to move or wake up, but it's no use.

What the hell?

I can feel my blankets being moved. The weight of another person on my bed. I can feel the intoxicating touch all over my body. The heat between my legs betraying the terror I was feeling.

Not a moment after I can feel the kisses on my neck. I still can't move. His hands are roaming all over my body.

I can feel him lifting up my shirt.

Oh my God! Why can't I move?

As I waited for the worst I feel him stop. In a second I can no longer feel him, and just like that I sit up breathing hard! My hands are trembling.

Did I just dreamed it all? But my sheets are all messed up! Maybe I kicked them off? There's no way that was real!

Bam!

My heart stops for a second.

That came from Jenns room. Glass falls on the floor.

What is going on in there?

I try to listen in. I can hear voices.

I creep to my door and try to listen.

"Why her?" My aunt yells.

"You fucking whore! I don't want you, I will never want you!" A very husky deep voice yells out.

Who the fuck is that?

I put my ear to the door and try to listen harder.

"She is mine!" I hear him yell!

Who is he talking about?

"I am breaking my word, I am taking her tomorrow, I am going to prepare everything tonight! Touch her again and I'll kill you slowly and very painfully!" Who is he talking about? I hear footsteps coming close. I try to get to bed on time but it's too late. The door opens and my breath is taken away.

Aunt Jenns lip was bleeding. Her honey blonde hair was a mess, and she had two bruises on her body!

"What happened?" I try to get close to her. But she stops me in my tracks.

"Don't come any closer you fucking whore!" She spits out.

"What's going on?"

"Shut up!" She yells again.

She starts to sob. Puts her hand on the door and leans into it.

"It's should have been me!" She yells out.

"W-what?" What is she talking about?

"He should have picked me!"

"Who are you talking about?" She must be talking about one of her 'friends' that she brings over. She must of been the side bitch.

Again.

"Your fucking husband! That's who I am talking about!"

What?

My husband?

What is this crazy bitch going on about now?