Part 42

"What do you want?"

He starts to laugh. His face morphs into a different face.

"Who are you?"

"Where is Nicholas?" His face turns into a face with high cheek bones. His lips get fuller, his skin turn olive. With dark hair and hazel eyes.

"I asked you a question! Who are you? What are you doing in my land?" He walks closer to me. His strong body creating a shadow on me. Blocking the sun from my eyes.

"The names Azrael." He smiles a beautiful smile. He can shame both Ares and Raphael. This man is so much beautiful and much more powerful.

He transformed himself into god. Taking me. Making everyone think it was god who took me.

"Well Azrael, Why are you looking for Nicholas?"

Azrael lifts his eyebrow, giving me a devilish smirk.

"I can see why Lucifer likes you a lot. You are very beautiful. Strong and powerful." He takes three more steps towards me.

"If you aren't going to answer any of my questions, you better start leaving."

"He is my brother and I want to bring him home." He says.

"No, and how in the hell did you get here?" I can't get my mind wrapped on how this man has come to my world. As well as got just looking for Nicholas.

"Where is he?"

"Get out of my land." I can feel the energy taking over my body.

He takes out his sword pointing it at me. Fuck I forgot my crystal heart.

I take my crystal crown and form it into a sword. I have watched Raphael practice with his sword, but just in case I'll make my skin unbreakable.

He swings at me, but I dodge it. I swing my sword but he knocks it away with his. We keep going at it.

"You are good." He tries to stab me but I knock the sword away. We keep going at it. I am getting tired. I can't take this no more.

I use my power and hold him still lifting him up without any problem.

"Fuck bitch let me go!" He yells at me.

I pierce my sword through his chest. He screams in agony. I make sure I touch his heart but not break it.

"I said to leave this land and never come back." I concentrate hard and send him back to hell.

Hopefully he never comes back. I form the sword back into my crown. Huh not bad of a thing.

Who knew I could do this amazing things.

Footsteps startle me. I turn to see Azrael. How the fuck did he get back?

He knocks me over on the floor. Grabs my crown and throws it away. No!

I need that!

I try to push him off but he is too strong. He grabs my hands in one of his. My hands hurt.

"Get off!"

He laughs, his breath on my neck. I try to kick him but he spreads my legs. He than puts his whole body on top of mine putting pressure so I won't move.

My heart beating fast. I start to scream. He covers my mouth with his hands. I bite his hands.

"Ah! You fucking bitch. Guess I am gonna have to do things the hard way." He lifts up my skirt. I try my hardest to push him away.

I can't tap into my magic. I can't get away from him.

Oh god! Please don't!

Someone please help!
His cock slides into me. I let out a scream. He starts to slide into me. His breath on my cheeks. I can't get him away from me.
I try to concentrate the moment I am able to tap into my magic he slams harder into me. I can do this. He gets out of me. Finally.