Part 30

"Eric She'll be fine ok. We will keep an close eye on her. Don't worry. We will keep her safe." I say.

"She is still in the cells. How is she safe. She doesn't even have a fucking bed!" Eric yells out.

He is right.

"We are trying to find a better place for her. Somewhere easy for us to get there but only for us to know where she is." I say. "I am only trying to arrange things. Ok, trying to make things better. No matter what I love Madeline." I assure Eric. He nods at me.

I breath in. Trying to get things straight in my mind. Too much is going on. We need to find Nicholas. We need to stay alert and on top of that I need to keep Madeline protected and away from Nicholas.

Raphael sits across from me. I roll my eyes at him.

I drink my tea. Tastes awful, I need sugar. I pour three spoons of sugar.

"I know you love Madeline but she did you wrong."

"Raphael I don't ever want to hear about what she did to me ever again. Okay! She was raped and beaten by that psychopathic fallen angel. She was been so fucked up and scared, he fucking pretended to be one of God's messengers telling her to kill my baby and then kill herself because she'll go to heaven. Ok she has had enough!" I don't notice everything elevating. "Let this be the last time I hear about this!" I soon as I slam my hand on the table everything falls making me jump.

Raphael gets up and storms out of my room. He is getting in my nerves. I am done with that. My poor girl.

"Woah what happened?" Ares scoops me up into his arms hugging me. I hug his neck right.

"I know you and Raphael want Madeline to pay, but Ares she is going through a lot." I tell him.

"I am not saying anything ok. I made my mistakes, I know she deserves a second chance." I kiss Ares on his lips. I can see he understands what I am talking about.

I kiss his tender lips. Loving the feeling of his arms.

"I love you." I kiss his lips once again, and again. Until our mouths are roughly exploring each other.

Ares rips my dress off and throws me on the bed. This time there is no foreplay. His mouth takes me. His tongue massaging my clit. Sucking in while his finger slides in and out.

My moans filling up the room. The electricity running up and down my body.

I arch my back, Ares slides his hands on my back trying to hold me in place. I can feel my clit throbbing with pleasure. Ares grunts.

Oh yes.

I love it when he does that.

Oh my I am cumming.

I let out a final scream, my pussy throbbing. Electricity running around my body.

He comes up facing me. I smile at him and kiss his lips. I flip him over with all my power and force. Kissing his body. I can feel his big erection.  I wrap my hands around his big cock. Stroking it up and down. I lower my hand and kiss his tip. I can hear him taking big breaths.

I smile and lick his precum, I lick his whole length teasing him. Licking him and stroking him.

When Ares groans in annoyance I open my mouth and try to take him all in. Sucking in and out while I stroke him.

I keep it going loving the moans and grunts from Ares. I feel his cock throbbing, and then the explosion from his juices on my throat. The sweet and salty flavor. I swallow it whole.