Part 22

I can't believe I am pregnant. I don't want to be pregnant.

"Ares how the fuck am I pregnant? I am dead. How is this even possible?"

"I don't know? It can happen with a living woman but maybe it's different with you."

This can't be happening and in the beginning of war. What am I going to do now?

"Don't worry we will figure things out." Ares wraps his strong arms around me. Kisses my forehead. I breath in his scent. 

The door slams open. A tall man. Just like Ares but only with blonde hair. He has small line tattoos across his torso but no wings. He is just as gorgeous as Ares. I feel like I have seen him somewhere. I don't know where.

"Hello brother." His smile mesmerized me. He looks right at me and smiles. "Hello Daenerys." Welp he just ruined the moment.

"It's Danny!" He laughs at me. Yup no longer handsome.

"I heard it bothers you when people say your full name. You love the nickname your father gave you."

How does he know that? Who is this guy?

"Oh sorry for being rude!" He walks towards me with his hand extended, but he is stoped halfway by Ares. Ares puts me behind him. "Oh brother, never seen you this jealous. Anyway my name is Raphael. Me and Lucifer go way back. He fell first and then some other bullshit happened." He walks around inspecting the room. "I heard about the queen, and now the war. Another war Lucifer really? You just love war."

"What are you doing here Raphael?" Ares angry face gave me shiver over my body.

Damn.

"Ah I was just hanging around, decided to have some fun." He looks at me and smiles once again. Seriously where have I seen this man? "I also wanted to meet the beautiful powerful queen. Who has been changing a lot of things."

He winks at me and he is rewarded with a punch from Ares. Raphael laughs rubbing his jaw. Raphael turns his back and I see two big lines on his shoulders.

What happened to his wings?

"Wink at her again and I'll kill you!" Ares stance is menacing.

"Oh you and your killing threats!" He lifts his hands making gestures. "Oh I'll kill you! Kill you! Blah blah blah!"

A small earthquake like shake interrupts us. Ares walks back towards the window there's a war going on at the moment lava spewing everywhere. Flying demons attacking giant like hog like monsters. Raphael stands next to me winks at me. Where have I seen him?

Oh my goodness! I know where! It was in many of my dreams. Always smiling at me or even winking at me. In one he kisses me. He and Ares have been invading my dreams for as long as I remember.

He notices I remember him. He gives me a smirk. He leans down towards. Out of nowhere he goes slamming against the wall. Ares grabs him by the throat and lands three punches. Raphael gets away from and hits him back. They get into a fight. Raphael throws Ares on the bed breaking it.

I throw my energy at them screaming at them to stop it. They both stop looking at me, Ares with a worried expression and Raphael with a smirk on his face.

"Very powerful." Raphael says.

The door opens Jade and Zeleka enter the room.

"Raphael? What are you doing in here?" Zeleka stops right in front of Raphael.

"Oh Zeleka, still getting fucked by a horse?" Zeleka rolls her eyes and walks away from him.

"Danny, Madeline has been asking for you. The girls are fighting yet losing. We don't know what to do." I look at Zeleka.