Part 10

It's been three days.

He has been gone for three fucking days!

I have tried everything to get rid of this needs. Nothing works. Yes don't judge me I tried to  masturbate, but it didn't work. He is an asshole.

The monsters that I met came by to ask if I was ok.

I reassured them that everything was fine.

Goat man was very kind. We was scary. I laughed when he told me his name was Eric. I didn't expect for such a creature to have such a normal name. He has been so kind to me. He is also one of the few that know my secret.

Madeline and I have become good friends, she is great. She has helped me a lot understand this world.

"So in the living world woman have to bend down for men's will and down here too?" This is unbelievable.
I am not going to submit to that.

"Yeah. Sadly that's how it is." She says.

I roll my eyes. No.

I am not saying I am saying yes to be queen. But if I did say yes. That will have to change.

A knock sounds at the door. Zekela walks in with Eric next to her. I smile at them.

"Good evening your highness!" Eric bows.

"Good evening Eric. So nice to see you again."

"Danny, I'll be going to meet with my husband, I'll be back in a few." Her husband is a centaur. He doesn't like me much. When I met him he was distant.

"Ok." I tell her. She spends her whole life in the castle and only a few hours with her husband. Mostly because her husband is always with his kind. So many creatures down here. Who would have though hell would be like this.

After she leaves. Madeline and Eric start to teach me a couple of things. I start to lose focus and picture Ares in his naked form. When he was lying on the bed and pulled me in to him. I lick my lips.

"Danny?" Madeline snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yes."

"Poor Danny, he is very cruel to leave you like this. He can spend years holding on, but you just tasted him. Anyone who first taste a devil or a demon you become obsessed." He sighs.

"Have you ever had sex with with a demon?" Madeline asks.

"Yes. I have, she was gorgeous, she fell in love with someone else. It was hard for me. I went crazy, wanting her, her scent was everywhere and it drove me crazy."

"How did you get over her, how did you finally stop craving the need."

"I haven't stoped craving her. But I have found someone else, she cries because I am always asking for more, but I just can't get enough, the only one that can subdue that need is that demon."

Fuck my life.

"I am sorry. Ugh I didn't know it was like that." I hate that man.

He walk at the end of the bedroom where a nice small black table with swirls of iron keep it standing ups, with four matching chairs. We take a sit and keep our conversation going. Apparently demons and devils have a venom in them that makes you addictive to them and only them. Once you take their venom you go insane with addiction, let's say for a normal human having sex may twice a day is enough, but once you taste a demons venom you'll want to have sex more times than you can count.