Part 25

Madeline

My head is pounding, I am laying on a hard cold floor. It's giving me a sense of dejavú. I want to scream and cry. I can hear voices. I try to make out what they are saying.

"Maybe we should just kill her." A male voice says.

"No, Danny wants to speak with her." The second male voice says.

"I don't think she should get close to her, she tried to kill Danny." The fist voice says.

"I agree with you, I also want her dead, but Danny wants to speak with her." The second male voice said.

"I don't see the point, she even tried to kill herself. I should have let her." The first make voice belongs to Raphael and the other must be Lucifer.

I try not to move. I don't want to speak with anyone. I feel like they will torture me. I don't want that.

I hear a pare of feet walking towards the guys.

"Eric, Get out you are not going to talk to her."

"Lucifer you of all know what she went through! You read the letter. This isn't her doing. Who ever it was got into her head!"

"That doesn't matter!" Raphael yells.

"Please let me speak to her one last time." My heat is breaking.

"No!" Lucifer says. I can hear Eric. My Eric sigh and leave.

Don't, please don't leave me!

What have I done?

I feel someone's presence behind me.

"I know you are awake." Raphael says.

I ignore him and stare at the wall. I can hear movement behind me.

"Who came to you? Who gave you that letter?" I can hear them getting impatient. I don't want to talk to no one.

"Answer us!" Lucifer yell.

Someone picks me up by my shoulders and stands me on my feet. I look at the ground. Unable to look at their eyes. Guilt killing me.

"Look at me!" Raphael yells.

I throw my self on the ground covering my face. Raphael's hand grabs my shoulder.

"Stop!" A females voice sounds out. "The queen wishes for you both upstairs!"

I can hear the footsteps walking away. Leaving me alone.

Alone with my thoughts.

Alone with my guilt.

I almost killed the only person who was kind to me.

The one who did everything she could to help me.

And because I couldn't handle Nicholas memories, I did the stupidest thing. I could have done.

"I though they were never going to leave!" Ugh that stupid angel again.

What is he here for? I did everything he told me to, and now look at me.

"God is waiting for you. Just apologize, look at their eyes and get the knife. That knife will send you straight to gods presence, and you shall be free."

"I almost killed the only person who was kind to me!"

"Madeline, don't let them get to you. They have never cared about you. They want to kill you. Make you suffer. Even worse than Nicholas did."

I get the most uncomfortable feeling. Memories flood my head. Nicholas breath, his whispers, his smell. I cry at those thought.

"Just get the knife and kill yourself. That's all. Heaven is waiting for you." I look around and the angel is no longer there.