Part 4

"Who are you? How the hell did you get in my room?"

His smiles a beautiful crooked smile. His shoulder length dark hair covering his rich high cheekbones. His piercing blue eyes giving me goosebumps all over my body. His lean broad shoulders, supporting his body, his...oh my god! He is gorgeous.

I can't take my eyes of his body, his smooth torso. I feel him chuckling. I look back up to his eyes.
He bites his lower lips and leans closer. I start to lean back and soon I am against the wall. His strong hands are traveling up my legs.

My heart is beating as fast as it can go. My heat is in flames betraying me again for the terror that I feel.

I get up to run i try to jump over my bed to make a run for it.

I fail my escape.

He grabs my legs and I fall hard on the bed, my voice finally comes out and I let out a scream.

"Let me go!" I try to scream again, and his massive hands cover my mouth.

He starts to shush me. He puts all his body weight on me. I can't breath. One of his hands is covering my mouth while the other has both my hands in his other one.

While trying to get out of his trap both my legs spread on both his side giving him full entrence. I can feel his erection on my core. I am so pissed at my self, he starts to leave a trail of kisses round my neck and shoulders.

"Don't be frightened." He mumbles against my ear. I can feel myself getting wet at his husky deep voice.
"I won't hurt you." He presses his hard member against my wet heat. My voice betrays me and lets out a moan. His eyes become dark with lust.

Pressing once again himself on me.

He removes his hand from my mouth and kisses me roughly. I am intoxicated by his kiss. His tongue  begging for entrance. I give in. Our tongues dancing with each other. Him tasting me. His delicious mouth tasting sweet and addictive.

What are you doing? This guy is trying to rape you!

Just because he is hot does not mean shit!

Danny stop it!

Danny don't let him take your virginity!

My hands are freed and feel his hands touching my body! My hands finding themselves around his neck and pulling his silky dark hair.

Is this the same man from my dreams.

No, not a dream. I was sleeping and he was trying to take advantage!

My nipples are hardening at his touch. He starts to grunt. His hand traveling up my legs. He picks himself up, I can feel him getting closer to my core. He leaves my lips and starts to kiss on my neck making his way to my nipples.

I am breathing hard. My heat is now driving me crazy.
His tongue dancing with my left nipple.

My heat explodes when he touches me. I let out a loud moan. Oh my God!

I need to stop myself!

Danny stop it!

Danny STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!

"STOP! STOP IT!" I yell out. I am panting.

He lifts his head from my breast. Making my nipples hurt with cold.

His piercing eyes staring back at my green ones.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to get carried away." He whisperers.

"Get off me." I try to shove him off, but he is too strong.

He sits up and grabs me by my waist. I try to push him of. He makes me look at his face.

"Don't, don't try to push me away!" He sternly says.
I frown at him.

Who is this jackass?

He tries to touch my face but I pull away.

"I told you not to pull away!" He says.

"Who the hell are you. I don't know who you are, o-or why you did what you did!" I am breathing hard.
He smiles at me and I am taken back. He looks even hotter.

Ugh Danny get a grip!

"Well your aunt would say I am your husband but you never said yes. You are my betrothed. I am also the king of darkness! The king of demons and hell, and I chose you to be my queen!"

What the fuck?

"What? Is this a joke! Are you and my aunt trying to fuck with me?" I am pissed. What kind of sick people will make up this fucked up lies?

"No, I am the king of hell!"

"Ugh stop lying and get out! You are not the devil. The devil is red and has horns and looks like something from nightmares!" I am sleepy and tired.

I just want him out so I can uh...sleep.

He starts to laugh. Ugh get the fuck out!

He then stops laughing and his eyes turn into a burning red.

My heart starts to jackhammer against my chest. The shadows start to dance with stuff of nightmares. I am trembling. His head glows with horns.

If I didn't shit earlier I would have shit at this moment.