Part 14Madeline

Sacrificing myself for the queen of hell was a good thing. She is not just beautiful, she is kind and lovable.

Hanging out with Eric has been so much fun, and I love when I talk to Danny. It's like having a best friend in hell.

Ha!

But ever since she got six other girls, she has been more busy. Controlling her powers, being with Lucifer, learning more about hell and now the new girls. She has barely even had an hour with me or Eric.

"When will he be back?" I hear people talking.

"Not sure, he cleared somethings for today, but I think he'll be back soon" that's Judith speaking. She is half serpent half human. She is very beautiful. With brown silky straight hair. Her breasts full and pointy. With a flat soft torso.

"Tell him to come find me." I hear Nicholas voice sound out. I try to hide from him. I don't want him to see me and hit on me. Zeleka worries for me. I hear him walking towards me. I run as fast as I can. Into my small room closing the door hard.

I hear laughter outside my room. My heart beating fast.

"Ah my dear Rebecca!" Nicholas says. Oh my, Rebecca is owned my Nicholas! Poor girl.

I hear muffled noises. I want to get out and do something, but I am scared. I get the courage to open the door and help Rebecca. I see Nicholas holding Rebecca against the wall her legs on either side of him. Her arms trying to push him off. He turns his head and looks at me.

"Care to join us?" He says.

"Our Queen wouldn't be happy knowing what you are doing in her home." I tell him. He puts Rebecca down. She starts to fix her clothes. Nicholas walks towards me. My heart beating. He lifts his fingers and touches my face. He backs me against the wall. I try to make a run for it but he stops me. He grabs me by my face with one hand and makes me face him. His black eyes remind me of a dead fishes eyes.

"I like you." He says. He tries to lean in and kiss him but thank goodness Eric shows up.

"Nicholas!" Eric grabs Nicholas by the shoulder and pushes him of me. "Our queen wouldn't like that."

"Oh goat man, I was just playing with her." Nicholas leans in and steals a kiss from me. He is yanked from me, I see Eric land a punch on Nicholas face.

Nicholas starts to laugh and lunges at Eric.

"Enough!" Lucifer enters with Danny in his arms. He puts her lightly on the floor. Danny looks at me with worry in her face. "What's going on here."

"Just having some fun your highness." Nicholas says.

Danny tries to lunge at Nicholas. "I told you not to touch Madeline! Or any of my girls."

"Ah but you see Rebecca is my girl, working for you." Nicholas says. Danny face turns into an ugly expression. Her hands glow blue and soon Nicholas is thrown back. He laughs hard. Danny steps forward again.

Nicholas lunges at Danny and is met with a powerful fist from Lucifer. Lucifer grabs Nicholas by the throat and lifts him up.

"Threaten her again and I'll kill you." Lucifer drops Nicholas and grabs Danny and inspects her.

"I am sorry my lord, it will never happen again." Nicholas says. He stands up walks towards Danny and bows down. "My apologies your highness, I wasn't thinking." He walks away from us.

Lucifer grabs Danny and takes her into their room. I walk to Rebecca who is sitting on the floor. She is breathing hard. Cassie's walks in and runs over to us. Amanda behind her. Eric touches lightly my shoulder, I look up at hi and smile. Letting him know I was ok.

"Thank you Eric, for helping us." Rebecca says. Eric smiles at her.

"Are you guys ok? We heard a commotion." Amara says.

"Yeah, just a bad confrontation." Rebecca says.

Freya walks in and tells us about the dessert in the kitchen. We all get up and try to rush as fast as we can away from the noise coming from Danny and Lucifer's room. God how can a man want sex every minute.

Cassie and Freya leave the room, giving me and the rest of the girls time to talk.

"He tried to kiss you?" Amanda said.

"Well he did." I say. "He was hurting Rebecca, I didn't want to stay hidden with him doing that."

"Thank you Madeline." Rebecca says.

"I see great trouble with that demon." Amara says. "He will bring a new war to hell. Hopefully our queen will be strong enough. We will need her help, but I see a great betrayal coming her way."

Who would betray Danny? She has been nothing but kind and sweet to all of us.

What kind of monster would hurt her?

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading.