Part 19

"Your turn!" Ares rushes towards me his burning body making him look majestic. I summon water and cover myself with water. He grabs me and throws me on the floor with him on top of me and the hissing sound of the fire and water.

I look up his face hovering over me. His wet hair hanging down with some sticking to his face. He leans down and steals a kiss. I try to push him off but he is way too strong.

"I can steal you away from here, right now. You are mine! You where given to me." He leans down his breath on my ear. "Mine forever."

He kisses my neck. I inhale his sweet scent. The door slams open. I try to look up. I can see Jades face full of worry.

"Don't worry Jade I am alright!"

"Your highness, it's Madeline! We found Eric on the floor. Nicholas took Madeline!" What?

Oh my goodness Madeline!

Oh Madeline!

"Get off me!" I push Ares of me, but he did all of the work getting up.

I run towards Madeline's room. Her bloody dress on the floor and Eric weeping on the bed.

"I couldn't protect her! He took her!" His sobs shaking the bed.

I run towards him hugging him. "We will get her back! We will get her back I promise you!" He leans on my shoulders. His cries shaking my body. I start to cry, my poor Madeline! She doesn't deserve this. She is too sweet.

"Jade round up everyone! Ares where does that fucking bastard lives?"

"I'll get her myself."

"No! I want to kill that mother fucker! He needs to suffer, I can't imagine what he is doing to her, but whatever he does to her I will fucking make him pay!"

Ares puts his head down. He walks towards me. He gets down on his knees.

"I'll get her back, and I'll destroy him, and once she is back here. You can become my queen. Again." I shake my head.

"No Ares you broke my heart! I am not going to let you hurt me again."

"Danny!"

"Lucifer! Please have this damn conversation at another time! Madeline needs us!" Eric is fuming.

"Yes Eric is right. This conversation is for another time! Ares we need to get Madeline now!"

I get out of Erics embrace Ares stands up and I stand in front of Ares with both my hands on my hips. Jade walks in with five other girls. All of them dressed ready for war.

"Your highness." Jade says.

I look at Ares and signal for him to lead the way. He walks ahead with the girls after him. I turn to Eric.

"Stay here we will be back! Ok please stay here."

I run after everyone. Getting mentally ready for what we will witness.

I walk next to Jade. She looks down at me with worry.

"What can we expect?" I ask her.

"The worst and coming from Nicholas, I hope Madeline comes out of this. Your highness Nicholas is a monster. Madeline will need everyone's support. This will be very traumatic for her."

I will make him pay for everything. That demon will never see the light again! I swear it.

After walking what seemed an eternity we reached a burned down three story house. The windows all broken. Ares walks in i follow behind him.

The place is all empty. This must me a trap. Ares stops and turns around.

"Scout the whole building, but be careful!" Ares looks at me. "Go back outside, this could be a trap!"

"No I am not going to stand outside and stand there like an idiot."

I walk passed Ares. He grabs my arm I try to let him go but he keeps walking. We go up the stairs looking around. Spiders crawling around giving me goosebumps.

I hate spiders.

We reach the second floor searching the rooms. Each room dark, musty and empty. We start heading up the stairs.

"We found her!" We hear Jades voice coming from downstairs. We rush down the stairs the girls pointing down the basement. I run letting Ares go off me. I reach down and my world is destroyed. Madeline laying down on the floor not letting go of her knees. Her face beaten. Her naked form shivering.

Oh my poor Madeline.

I run towards her and hug her. Her wails sounding out the room. I kiss her forehead. Letting her know it's alright. I sit on the floor with her letting her scream and cry as much as she can.

We then hear a commotion going upstairs I look up at Ares he rushes up the stairs. Voices sounding out. Madeline starts to shake in fear.

"It's ok Madeline it's ok! Nothing will happen we are here for you."

Madeline screams making me jump the body of Nicholas slams on the floor right in front of us.
Ares jumps on his back and slams his fist on Nicholas face. He keeps going over and over again.

"Ares! Stop. We have to go over things before You kill him!" Nicholas looks at Madeline and laughs.
I cover Madeline's eyes. So she won't see the monster in front of her.

"Jade!" Jade and the girls rush down the stairs. "Take Madeline cover her take her back to Eric!"

"No! No please don't! I don't want him to see me like this!" Madeline sobs on my arms. The hurt in her eyes breaking whatever is left of my heart. Tears running down my cheeks.

My poor Madeline. The sweetness of her has been shattered by the monster of Nicholas.

He will suffer, i will be the one to make him suffer!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!