Part 13 Hell

I feel something amazing between my legs. Someone touching my nipples. Oh yes.

Yes!

I moan feeling fingers under my folds. I open my eyes, and arch my back. My ass feeling Ares erection. Two can play at that game.

He moans softly. His fingers going in and out of me.

As he slides into me a knock on the door startles me. I try to move but Ares keeps going in and out. I try to stop him but he won't stop.

"Ares there's someone at the door." I tell him.

"I don't care let them see if they want." He tells me.

I hold on to the sheets trying not to moan loud. Ares picks up his peed and starts to ram into harder.

Someone knocks again, I am trying to get out of Ares arms. He flips me over my ass up. He slides into me from behind.

"If you want to enter come in and see the wonderful way I make love to your queen!" OH MY GOD! Did he just.

He rams into me really hard making me scream in pleasure.

The bed slamming into the wall. Ares making sure everyone can hear.

I slam my fist on the bed. I can hear him chuckling. He slaps my ass and makes me yelp. He slams one last time and throws himself on me. His weight taking the breath of me. He kisses my shoulders. Rolls off me.

He walks to the massive door and calls on to my ladies.

Freya walks in with Cassie behind her. They both gasp at seeing Ares. Isabella walks in and Amanda as well.

"Have your queen prepared, I will show her some parts outside the castle." He tells them and walks into the bathroom. I am embarrassed with Cassie. She is only ten and seeing things she shouldn't see. I grab the sheets and cover myself.

"Hello." I tell them.

"I feel sorry for you. No ones dicks is as big as his." Amanda says. Oh god.

Amara walks in with clothes on her arms.

I walk towards the girls with the blanket covering me. Ares calls me into the bathroom. I sigh and head in. He is sitting on the water. His blue eyes glowing brighter with the blue hues around him. I drop my blanket and get in and sit next to him. He grabs my face and kisses me light on my lips.

"You ready for our date?" He says in between kisses.

I smile and nod at him. We finish cleaning up ourselves and head out Ares leaves the room to have things organized while we are gone. I let the girls dress me up. The clothes here remind me so much of the Ancient Greek era. With beautiful jewels. I love the dress I am wearing today it's black with green jewels covering my hair. They match my eyes.

As I finish up Ares walks in.

"Beautiful." He says. Madeline walks in the room and smiles at me. Eric behind her.

"Have a good day Danny." She says.

We head out the room with everyone following us. The doors open and I my eyes open with the orange glow of everything.

We walk outside, my heart beating. I shock myself when I see that the lava is across what looks like the ocean. The sand black as night. Black rocks with crystals lining up beside the black lake. I thought all this time the lava was so close. When all this time it has seen so far. We walk beside the giant black lake. I look around me and either see black or I see a glowing orange.

We pass a giant castle with no life. I jump when I see a man half snake. Is he the one, my girls where talking about? He looks down at us with an evil look. He slides down the rocks and lands in front of us.