Part 39

Eric what have they done to you?

Eric's body has lost his hand, his face has been cut. His tongue hanging out. None of his teeth where they are supposed to be. His whole body covered in blood.

His ears had been cut off as well. My poor Eric. One of the monsters who had helped me here in hell was Eric.

But why a kind hearted monster like Eric is in hell?

"Oh my sweet Eric. What have they done to you?"

I hear him gurgling. I shook him telling him not to make a sound. Not to waste his energy.

What do I do?

What do I do?

I need help.

I can feel the tears falling down.

I hold him close, I can feel all the wounds on his body. I close my eyes and memories that aren't mines play in my head.

A beautiful boy with white hair, talking with a gorgeous girl. Her long skirt telling me they lived in the renaissance time. She looks very much in love with him. As does he.

Her father doesn't approve, he doesn't want his daughter with him.

The girls father goes to speak with a witch, after he does he captures the white haired boy, and drag him back to the witch. He is chained to a post.

She kills a sheep, putting the blood of the sheep on his body. She slashes his body many times. Mixing their blood.

Day pass, she then puts the head of the sheep on the white haired boy. More and more days pass. As he is let go. It's Eric. Eric trying to find some help only to be welcomed by screams of horror.

Being all alone. God takes him to hell since he believes Eric is a mythical creature, created by Nyx. All of Nyx creations where put in hell. Away from God's creation.

Eric was a beautiful boy, who was created into a monster, but his heart stayed in the same place. His heart never changed.

Maybe I can change him, but how?

How can I bring him back?

Nyx you are in me. How can I help Eric? How can I bring him back?

I get nothing.

I concentrate as hard as I can. I can feel Eric breathing hard. Skin playing on his face. Moving and taking over, as well as blood and dark skin falling off. Like all the dark magic leaving his body.

I concentrate even more. More and more dark blood pouring out of him. Even when he was tainted with dark magic he was still as kind anyone, he should have never been here.

God could have been merciful and give his heart a chance. He deserves it. More than anyone.

I open my eyes to see the white haired boy. His beautiful skin glowing against the fire. With white hair as beautiful as ever.

"Eric?" I try to move him, but his body is too weak.

Ares is right beside me, giving Eric his wrist. I look at him, his beautiful piercing blue eyes setting on me. This start giving me a deja vu moment, but this time it will be different. I won't fall for his tricks. He may love me but he is too selfish. He only cares for himself. He may have protected me from the church but he never had to kill my parents. Or even keep them from me.

That shouldn't have happened. He should have been honest he should have given them to me. Instead he kept them from me.

I can hear Eric's slow breathing. He opens his eyes to reveal crystal blue eyes.