Part 15

3 months has now passed. I am able to control my powers without using my anger. I can control water, fire, earth and air. I can lift anything with my mind. Sounds ridiculous yes, but I shocked myself when I lifted water.

My coronation was surprisingly beautiful. Monsters and demons came. I placed my hands in lava, it didn't burn but it showed everyone I am queen. But demons and monsters had a lot to say when I walked next to Ares instead of behind him. Mostly the demons where especially pissed. That's what Ares said.

Nicholas tried to molest Madeline 3 months ago. I wanted to kill him. He owns Rebecca. Which he uses her to dangle in front of me and piss me off. I flipped when he tried to take Cassie. I wanted to kill him. I fought with Ares because he won't let me kill him.

Life as queen of hell is surprisingly easy. I have fallen endlessly in love with Ares. I actually love him with all of my heart. I fell in love when we laid in bed not having sex but just talking the whole night. He told me everything he saw from the beginning of the earth. I sometimes talk with Adam and Eve. They are actually fun.

I have learned how to run the whole castle. Managing everything. Zeleka still hasn't learned about her mate. I hate him so much just as much as I hate Nicholas. Both of them deserve to burn.

All the girls are always dancing with the spirits every night. I tried it and it was fun. Until Ares got jealous. A couple of demons came by.

I was naked.

He just grabbed me and flew away with me. That night he made rough sweet love to me. The way he makes me feel good drives me crazy. I especially love it when he lays his head on my chest. I can play with his hair all night and day.

I have decided to create a beautiful garden with lots of sitting areas. I spend my time there. I really need to find out where they get this stuff. The vegetables, steaks. Plants and flowers. Even a damn tree, yet somehow that damn tree has become my favorite tree. I can sit on that tree all day and night. It's my second favorite place. My first is Ares arms.

"Danny?" I hear my voice being called.

"Oh Danny?" It's Cassie calling me. Her sweet voice singing my name. I get up from my tree and head over to Cassie. I hear someone scream and Cassie's scream followed by some laughter.

"Isabella! That's not funny!" Cassie yells.

"That was hilarious." Freya says.

I come closer hearing their laughter. Their whispers and giggles making me smile.

"Hello girls." I say. Cassie smiles bright. Before I know it Isabella grabs my hand and pulls me to the side. The girls do the same. What are they planning.
I hear Madeline and Eric walking our way. Isabella jumps from our corner screaming. Eric lets out a loud baahhaaa. For a second everything went quite you could hear a pin drop.

And just like that we are all rolling on the floor laughing. Eric's hands on his hips. I am holding my stomach with tears on my cheeks.

I am trying to get my posture. Breathing in and out, but dying of laughter once again.

"What was that?" I say through my laughter.

"It just happens." Eric stutters his words.

"Oh Eric that was hilarious! I am sorry for laughing." Madeline gets on her points and kisses Erics cheeks. He puts his hands on his cheek and looks at a smiling Madeline.

Oh my god! Madeline? Does she like Eric? That's so beautiful.

Madeline looks at us, her cheeks burning red. I smile at her bright. She walks away from everyone and I got after her.