Part 20

"Eric She is in so much pain! Please you need to give her time!" I am doing all my best to keep both Madeline and Eric calm. Eric wants to be next to her to comfort her while Madeline is traumatized and doesn't want Eric to see her like this.

" I need to see her!" Eric tries again to push himself in.

"Eric She is traumatized she needs time to heal! You need to leave her heal!" My patience's running thin. He has to understand that she just went thought the worst experience any woman can go through.

Eric slams his hands on both sides of him. He sigh and walks away.

I take a deep breath and head inside my room. Madeline is laying on my bed in the same fetal position since we brought her. Staring at the wall with a blank look on her face. It's been two days and she hasn't wanted to eat. We have offered her everything. But all she has done is nothing.

I wonder how she is fighting with the venom?

Zeleka has joined us, she finally caught her horrible husband. She was disrupt when she found of what happened.

We have been keeping Nicholas in constant observation, until we can figure out what to do. Death will be an easier way for his punishment. No he will suffer, but we think Madeline will feel better making the calls.

Zeleka believes that Madeline would be happy if she made the decisions on Nicholas death, and kills him herself.

Zeleka enters the room brining a liquid. I wonder what that is?

She sits next to Madeline and forces the liquid down Madeline's throat. Only to make Madeline cry and try to spit.

Madeline started to squirm around the bed. Crying her face in so much pain.

"Zeleka wait stop!"

"This liquid will help her, she is starving herself!"

"She is still traumatized, don't force her to do something!"

Zeleka looks at a frightened Madeline. She grabs the cup and asks Madeline to spit it out. She spits out the liquid. Her sobs loud her whole body shaking.

I walked towards her and grabbed her hugging her she squirms out of my arms. My heart breaking for her.

"Madeline we need to make him pay! What do you want to do?"

"Just leave me alone please!" She cries.

"At least let Eric see you. Please he has been so worried about you!"

"NO! No, no, no, please don't! I can't let him see me like this! He can't see me like this! Please don't let him see me! Please!" Madeline starts to sob historically. I look at Zeleka who is standing there with her mouth hanging open and sadness in her eyes.

I hush Madeline comforting her. Whispering okays, and don't cry.

Zeleka leaves the room. Madeline hysterical sobs calmed down. She starts to make hiccup like sounds.

Minutes later she falls asleep. I grab a wet cloth and wipe her face. I fix her a little bit so she can be more comfortable. As soon as I finish the door opens and Zeleka walks in with a worried Eric.

I move away and leave Eric with Madeline hoping she won't freak. She needs Eric, she has a special bond with him.

I close the door to my room, Zeleka puts her hand on my shoulder.