Part 37

After the blinding flash, we appear in my world. Mom and dad, have been shocked to find out everything. Madeline couldn't meet their eyes, but mom forgave her. Dad didn't.

Raphael and dad have become some sort of buddies. Mom has told me everything. She said, that the moment she laid her eyes on me she fell in love with me.

She couldn't give me up. I told mom about me being Nyx reincarnated. She didn't know who that is. So I explained to her. I told her that the church actually wanted to kill me. How Gabriel tried as well.

Me and her have sat at the waterfall watching everyone play around. I need to create a place where they can live. Have a bed, have nice houses.

But how am I going to do that?

"Well sweetie, you have to try. It'll come to you. Just like it came to you to go back and forth. Right? You got this. Come on." She gets up holding out her hand for me to take. I take it standing up next to her. "Let's go to the clearing. There we can practice."

"Hey where are you going?" Dad calls out.

"We are going to try something out." Mom calls out.

Raphael stares at us, with worry. He knows nothing will happen, he knows he are safe. Yet he still worries.

"So, you and Raphael?" Mom says.

I smile at her. "I don't know."

"Oh sweetie, do you like him?" She asks.

"I kind of do, but right now I just want to think about this. After everything is ok. Maybe I'll see." I say.

"You are right." Mom gives me a side hug with a kiss in my forehead. "Just be careful."

"I am, I know Raphael does have a heart."

"True, but we don't know him completely yet, you fell in love with Lucifer. He made you believe he is a nice guy, but he hurt you in many ways."

What mom says is right. Raphael is very kind and all, but I don't know him completely. He may have skeletons in his closet. He may have done bad things I don't know about.

I do need to find out and be careful.

We enter the big clearing. Full of different flowers. The warm air hitting my skin softly.

"You know your dads grandma was a witch, she taught me a few things. She was really nice." Mom says.

"Really? A witch?"

"Yeah." She laughs. "This is your world, use it to creat. Think of what you want."

"Well ok." She is right. This is my world, but I want to try something. First.

I have God like powers. What can I do? I have only been using a minimum amount.

I put as much power as I can on my legs, and take a big leap. The wind hitting my face. The sky seems to get closer and closer yet far away. I look down. I hold my self in the sky. The land is very big. Rivers leading to a gorgeous crystal ocean.

Where are the animals?

Oh there they are. They are beautiful. Peaceful as well. The look magical as well.

It's like the beauty of my dreams came into a reality. The lands filled with colors. It seems magical even.

Mountains and beautiful lands stretch out. Rivers everywhere. Trees,

Wow, it's so amazing.

Wait. How do I get down?

I lose my focus and fall hard and fast. I need to focus, focus!