Part 18 Madeline

I never saw the knife. No one did. I felt the sharp pain then I saw the blood.

I saw Danny snap towards Nicholas I never saw what happened. My vision went blurry. I can hear Danny speaking but couldn't make out any worlds.

I feel a pair of hands around me and the rush of air.

Words spoken and the movement of my body. My mouth is filled with a hot metal liquid. I swallow the liquid easing the pain on my stomach.

I can hear Danny. Her happiness. I look up and see Eric.

"I came here as fast as I could!" I open my arms towards him and he picks me up. I hug his neck feeling his fast heartbeat. He walks after three bedrooms and opens up my door. The light pink and blue walls blinding my vision. My comfy bed with white sheets. He lightly lays me down on my bed. He takes my bloody dress and tosses it on the floor.

He leaves the room. I miss the warmth of him. I close my eyes and feel another presence. I smile and look up the horror on my face. I see Nicholas he covers my mouth and my world turns black.

My back hurts. I am laying on the hard cold floor. My arms are asleep, they are tied behind my back. I try to move but my arms start to hurt more. I hear footsteps coming close. I can't see behind me. I feel a sharp pain on my back I let out a scream. Tears falling down my face.

Nicholas flips me over my whole body feeling the cold floor. I feel his hands on my naked back slicing making me cry.  He then rips off my panties my cries and please hovering the room. He starts to laugh.

I feel him move around and the pressure of his penis going inside me. I let out a scream my body shaking with the pain. He starts to slam against my body. With every slam my dignity leaving my body.
Will Eric see me the same?

He will never love me.

He will never touch me ever again!

My thoughts are interrupted by him he pulls out of me. Thank goodness he is done.

"Don't think I won't forget the other one." What is he talking about?

What other one?

Before I can react he places himself in my other hole.  I start to scream higher than I can. I feel him rip through me. After a while of him going back and forth I somehow lost all feeling in my body. I couldn't cry and I could scream no more. Staring at the darkness was all I can do.

Nicholas flips me over I let out a hiss at my weight on top of my arms. He grabs my hair making my scalp sting. He opens my mouth and sticks his penis inside the salty taste on it. He hits the back of my throat. The air leaving my lungs. I do all I can to get him out of me. He slide in one more time my mouth feeling with sweet and salty liquid. He grunts and pull out of my mouth.

"Swallow all of it." I try to spit it out but he slaps my face. I swallow his cum. I feel nauseous wanting to throw all of it up.

"Good girl." He says. He grabs my face and kisses my lips. He tries to lick my lips demanding for entrance. When I don't give it to him he pulls my hair making my scalp scream in agony. My open my mouth and feel his tongue exploring my mouth.

He pulls away and gives me one last peck. He then pushes me back flipping me over my back. He grabs my arms and feel the sharp pain of the pull of my arms. I feel him fidgeting around my hands where they are tied. The relief of my arms being freed.

He lets go of my hands, my hands falling on the floor. I try to get up but he puts his foot on my back. Putting weight on me.

"Stop!" I let out a yelp.

"Beg me"

"Please!" I yell.

"Please what?" What am I supposed to call him? He hasn't told me anything.

It's getting harder and harder for me to breath.

He lifts his leg off my bag and I let in a gulf of deep air. I cough breathing in air. He laughs letting me know how pathetic I look.

He lays on top of me putting his weight on me.
His breath on my ear.

"When you speak to me you say Master. You will always say yes master, please master or my favorite as you wish master. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

His hand goes around my neck.

"Yes WHAT?"

I choke out the word master. He lets go of me and gets up. Kicking me in the rib.

"Don't forget what I told you!"  With that he leaves me alone, in the dark room. The only noise was my sobs.

What's going to happen to me?

Eric will never want me. He will never look at me the same.

I hug my knees the sobs. Being in hell with Danny has not been anything bad. My dad being someone who put a lot of pressure on me, who would beat me, as push me for bad behavior wasn't that bad. But this, this has turned my world upside down. This has ruined me. I don't think I'll ever be the same.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!