Part 3

What? My husband? I don't have a husband!

"I don't have a husband!" Oh my god, she is crazy!

Jenn starts to laugh. Yeah she's lost it.

"Oh the things you don't know!" She chuckles.

Ok this woman has completely lost it!

"Your parents sold you off! She smirks. My parents would have never done that!"This woman is crazy!

"You are lying!"

"Oh really?"

I furrow my eyebrows, she starts to laugh shaking her head.

"Let me tell you a story!" I start to shake my head no.
I just don't want to hear none of her lies.

"I am still gonna tell you." She walks towards me and slumps me down on the bed. She sits across from me, trying to straighten her hair.

"Well once upon a time. A stupid woman fell in love with a stupid man. Now years pass and they are still stupidly crazy about each other. Right?" She shrugs her shoulders.

"One day the man falls really sick, like to the death sick! The woman had a beautiful sister who was in love with some powerful guy. Nowthe stupid woman was so in love with the stupid guy and I guess she was fucking lonely." She rolls her eyes and continues to talk.

"That she decided to sell her soul to the devil and made their binding contract." She stares at me with a creepy smile, I can't keep my eyes away from her.

Crazy bitch.

Where is she going with this story?

"She sold her soul and blah blah, well the devil saved the man, and they where so happy.! Well a year later the devil came to them. The woman had a payment to make. The man was so desperately in love he said he will give him anything so the woman wouldn't have to be his prisoner. Now the devil was so smart he said whatever he asks they have to comply and the woman will be free or he will kill one and keep the other one alive forever some place alone. Blah blah." She makes gestures with her hands.

"The man and woman agree, and do their binding contracts. The man asks the devil what would he want from them. The devil laughed looked at the stupid woman and said, your growing baby."
What the fuck is she talking about? What's going on with this woman?

She starts to cry, her shoulders shaking with each cry.

"He chose a baby! I gave him everything! I offered myself! I offered my ducking self!" My crazy aunt screams.

"He chose you!" She yells.

Me? What the fuck? I can't stop saying, what the fuck?

"You are not making any sense!" I tell her.

"You are a fucking dumbass!" Slap.
She slaps me again.

"Your parents gave you to the devil. You have been married to the devil since you where born!"

What?

I can see her mouth moving but I can't hear anything she is saying.

Me married to the devil?

My parent sold me?

But they loved me. They gave me up?

To a devil?

No, no, this isn't true! This isn't true.

She is lying, she is making shit up trying to fuck with my head.

I can't take her lies no more. She keeps talking.

"I was supposed to be married to him!"

"SHUT UP!" I yell.

"Excuse me?"

"SHUT UP!" I yell again. Getting up from the bed.

"Leave me alone, and stop lying!"

"No one is lying, and don't you ever raise your voice at me!"

"Get out!" I yell. She stands and I start to push her out the door. She turns around and slaps me again, but I don't care I don't want to hear her lies any more.

She pushes me off her, and leaves the room
slamming the door.

"Fucking crazy." I sigh.

I turn off the light and get in bed.

I turn and start turning. I can't get her words out of my head. Is it true? No it can't be true. Ugh I need to get a grip and go to sleep.

I start to feel myself drift off.

I start to feel a rough hand on my leg. I sit up in a heart beat and come face to face with a gorgeous man.

What the fuck?