Part 40

After I made the kingdom, we all made our selfs home. My girls came into to the castle with me as well as my parents.

Raphael and Jade became my generals. I had more come into my castle. Cooks and servants, came and joined in. All happy to serve me. I made sure each and one of them had a nice place to sleep in and nice clothes to wear.

Nymph loves it here, she is at home. She found more Nymphs out in the forest. Many in beautiful colors.

Jade and I went back and got her girlfriend. A beautiful light mocha girl. With black eyes. Tomorrow I have been honored to marry them.

I have been preparing everything for the ceremony tomorrow.

After the show set I stayed in my little porch in the last floor of the castle with the biggest room. I am ready for bed. Watching the stars here are just amazing. They sparkle more than they do on earth.

"Hey." I turn around and see Raphael.

"Hey. Is just a beautiful sight." I say. I look at him whose eyes hasn't left mine.

"Very beautiful." He says.

He walks towards me and stands at my side. I can feel his body heat. I feel him moving closer to me.

I turn to look at him.

"So general, how are you liking it here?" I say.

"It's pretty amazing my queen." He says.

"I am glad you like it."

I feel his hands going up my arm, his trail leaving me goosebumps. He reaches my shoulders. He leans closer to me, his breath on my cheek. His lips captures mines.

Once again I can't stop kissing him. Our tongues fighting for dominance. He pulls me close to his body.

Depending the kiss, he grabs my legs and lifts them to his waist. I wrap my legs around him. He takes me back to my bed. Ripping off my thin dress.

He leaves a trail of wet kisses down my abdomen. Kissing my hip bone sexually. I can feel my heart beating. His fingers massaging my nipples while he kisses my legs. He breath down on my wet core giving me shivers all around my whole body. His hands travel down my body and grabs hold of my legs hard.

Mmm

His tongue slowly swirling my clit. My breath leaves my body for a moment. He starts to suck in making me scream. I grab hold of his blonde hair. I can feel every suck. Each time his tongue goes in and out of my folds. Driving me crazy.

I can feel my self cumming already. He sticks his fingers inside me and pumps in and out.

Oh god yes!

Yes!

Faster!

I let out a scream, he comes back up and kisses me hard, I taste myself in his lips.

I let out a moan in his mouth. Feeling his erection on my wet core. I can feel my juices dripping down my leg.

I put my hands on his chest feeling how hard it is. His broad shoulders, filled with hard veins. I grab hold of his hair. Pulling hard. He groans at the pain.

He takes off his clothes in a swift movement. I get up and push his body on the bed. I get on top of him. He grabs hold of my breasts, his plays with my left nipple while he puts the other one in his mouth. I let out a moan.

Slam.

He slams his entire cock into me in a swift movement. He pulls my body down to his and starts to jackhammer into me. I let out a moan, holding on to his neck.