Chapter 58

Chapter 58

*Next Day*

Jay's POV:

I woke up from the uncomfortable bunk, groaning. The room was empty. I went to the bathroom that was connected to the cabin and did my routine. I picked out a black shirt that said SCHOOL SUCKS in big purple letters and jean shorts for a outfit and did my hair in a bun.

I went outside to find Kenzie, Jenny and Maddie laughing and talking.

"Hey guys, whatcha talking about?" I asked as the volume dies down.

"Maddie was just telling us this story." Jenny laughed out, holding her stomach. Then, the mess hall bell rang.

"Let's go." I started running to get breakfast.

"Wait for us!" I hear behind me. I get to the mess hall to see people with plates of delicious looking food. I go to the buffet to find eggs, cereal, pancakes and fruit. I made myself Frosted Flakes and grabbed strawberries and an apple.

"Jay!" I hear Jenny yell, waving her hand up in the air. I walk over to her, trying not to let the milk spill.

"Hey." Kenzie said, as I took a bite of cereal. I nodded since my mouth was full. I swallowed and spoke.

"Hey." I took a sip of orange juice.

We ate and made small talk until a counselor spoke.

"ATTENTION! YOU WILL HAVE FREE TIME UNTIL ELEVEN! THEN, YOU WILL REPORT BACK HERE FOR A SCAVENGER HUNT WITH YOUR ADVISEE LEADER!" Her voice boomed as we cleaned up the plates and put them in a bin to be washed.

"Let's go to the cabin." Maddie suggested, as she picked up the last plate.

"Okay." We all say in unison and follow her back to the cabin.
A/N: Drama will happen! I promise!