Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Two Days Later*

Jay's POV:

It's been two days. Two days since the kiss. The kiss that broke my heart. Am I overreacting? Maybe. Do I care? No. Why would I care? Because that boy had eyes so perfect, I got lost in them the very second he looked at me. Does anyone even care? Doesn't seem like it. I have to carry on. No more Jason. Goodbye. Hope you like kissing Maddie, jerk.

Jason's POV:

Jamie hasn't talked to me in two days. Have I hurt her that much? You jerk, of course, you have, idiot. I have to talk to her. I have to.

Justin's POV:

Jay's behavior is really starting to worry me. She's not talking to me like she use to. She's not eating her favorite food. She's doing worse in dance. Her grades are slipping. Everything is way out of character for her. I have to talk to her.

Y/N's POV:

I've noticed Jay is acting different. Everything is way out of character for her. It's like she doesn't care about anything anymore. I'm really worried about my daughter.

*Later that night*

Jay's POV:

I was sitting on my bed, listening to my dad's music full blast with headphones on. Tears were threatening to fall. Get a grip Jamie. This boy isn't worth your tears. Stop. Listen to me, stop. But I couldn't take it anymore. They fell like a river that couldn't stop flooding. What is it about me? Am I ugly? Am I stupid? What is it? My thoughts were interrupted by a text. Jason. What did he want?

*Jason*

Hey. Can we talk?

Should I talk to him? I don't know.

*To Jason*

Yeah.

*Jason*

2morrow @ school?

*To Jason*

Yeah. Last period.

*Jason*

Yeah.
A/N: What do you think Jason will do? Hope you like this chapter? :)