Chapter 60

Chapter 60

Jay's POV:

"Babe?" I heard as I reached the cabin. Jason is standing with a bouquet of roses in front of me.

"You brought me flowers?!" I say in a surprised and shocked voice and immediately grabbing them from his grasp.

"Anything for my babygirl." He hugged me while stiffing my hair.

"Hello?" Maddie's voice rang in my ear.

"What?" I groaned, whiling turning around annoyed.

"What the hell do you want Madison?" Jason spat while pushing me as gently as he could out of the way. Maddie gulped in fear.

"Well?!" He screamed.

"I-" She was cut off. Next thing I knew, she was on the dirt ground, holding her cheek.

"I don't want you near Jay ever again you miserable piece of trash!" He spat while holding me in a protective embrace.

"Baby, you're shaking. Are you cold?" He asked since it was fifty five degrees out.

"N-No." I stuttered while slowly backing away from the monster I call my boyfriend.

"Jamie. Do not back away from me." He said sternly. I was too scared to obey.

"Jamie!" He reached out for my arm and I immediately bolted.

"You're going to regret that!" His voice filled my ears as I ran to the mess hall. I was alone so I started to cry. I can't believe he hit her. Yes, I hated the bitch but she didn't deserve to be slapped.

Jason's POV:

I slapped that bitch Maddie to protect Jamie. Yes, the decision was rushed but she was started to get on my last nerve. Now, Jamie's scared of me. I don't know why. Ugh! I walk toward the mess hall where Jay was probably hiding. I creaked open the door a little to see a girl crying her eyes out. I notice the girl was my girl.

"Baby." I get down to her level as she lifts her head. Her eyes are blood shot.

"Please. Don't hurt me." She begged, fear in her eyes.

"I would never hurt you babygirl." I said shocked that she would think I was capable of hurting her.

"Then, w-what did you mean by you're going to regret that?" She choked on sobs. I didn't have an answer. I rubbed her back and answered "I don't know." With that, we walked outside as if nothing ever happened.
A/N: Did you think Jason did a good thing? :)