Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Jay's POV:

This is all my fault. I didn't expect Dad to react like that. Jenny is probably is going to hate me for as long as I live! Dad will never trust me home alone again.

All I wanted was a little fun. Is that too much to ask? It's 12:56 am and I'm still up crying. I walk out of my room to grab a drink of water. I got to kitchen and turned on the light. I saw Dad getting a midnight snack. He's probably hungry after cleaning up the mess.

I try to get my water without starting conversation. Luckily, he didn't see me and walked right passed me.

"Go to bed Jamie." He stated plainly, without turning around. I nodded and went back upstairs with my cup of water. That was awkward.

*Next Morning*

Jay's POV:

I wake up and go down for breakfast. The smell of sausage and strawberry pancakes filled the air. The moment I walked into room to eat, the stares were immediately harden towards me.

I walk to my place at the table and begin to eat, ignoring the stares.

"Ugly bitch." Jenny said loud enough for Mom and Dad to hear but I ignored the comment. Dad gave Jenny a look. I cleared my throat to break the awkward silence. Heads shot up.

"Yes Jamie?" Dad said using a firm voice. We're still with the "Jamie" stuff?! My name is Jay!

"My name is Jay." I stated.

"Not legally." Jenny said emotionless.

"That's enough Jenny." Mom said sternly.

"I'm gonna go back to bed. I don't feel good." I lied. My parents nodded.

"I'll go check on you in a minute." Mom said. My back was turned to them but I nodded. A tear was threatening to fall. My family hates me.

A/N: I feel so bad for Jay! I hope you liked the chapter!