Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Y/N's POV:

I drove to my house and looked at my phone. 6:45 pm. The girls and I got out of the car and got our suitcases. I was breathing hard, not knowing how Justin would react. I opened the door to see the house completely clean. Justin knows I loved a clean house.

"Babe? Babe!" Justin yelled as he sprinted towards me, embracing me in the tightest hug. I heard "Thank you." mumbled into my shirt as I felt wet tears.

"DAD!" Jenny and Jay squealed as they dropped their suitcases and ran towards him. I've never seen Justin this emotional. Maybe us leaving gave him a wake up call.

Justin's POV:

They didn't even call me to tell me they were coming back. What should I do?! It has to be something special, really special. I let go from the hug and saw my beautiful daughters smiling.

"How are my princesses?" I asked. They just throw themselves into me, crying.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" I questioned rubbing both their backs.

"I love you so much." Jenny said as she cried harder than before, sobs escaping her mouth.

"I love you too babygirl." I whispered. Y/N had taken their suitcases to their rooms as an attempt not to interrupt the happy reunion between my daughters and I.

"Okay. There stuff is in away." Y/N snapped them from the reunion as they try to compose themselves. My strong angels.

I heard a phone beep. Jay took hers out and smiled. It must be Jason. She typed a quick reply then shut her phone off.

"Wanna go to Brazilian Grill?" I asked, knowing it was one of their favorite restaurants. They nodded violently, probably thinking about the Apple Cobbler they had.

"Let's go." I said as I grabbed my car keys. They run happily to the car and jump in like three year olds. I laugh how they can go from mature preteens to three year olds in a split second.

"Everyone buckled up?" I asked, looking behind me as they would in the back seats. They nod as the engine comes to life.
A/N: That was sweet! :)