Chapter Eleven: Transformation

The large bird flew to a tree nearby the house. Kai looked up at the bird.

     "Jay," Kai says. "Look. It's a falcon."

     Jay looks up at the tree. "A falcon?" he asks. The falcon makes a sound. That familiar sound they've heard before.

     "That's Zane's falcon," Kai points out.

     "Let's follow it!" Cole says as he walks out the door.

     "If it moves," Lloyd says.

     The falcon swoops down and lands close to them. A blue hologram appears with Cyrus Borg and P.I.X.A.L.

     "Greetings ninja," Borg says. "We have some... bad news..." P.I.X.A.L nods slightly. Borg continues, "We've retraced some... evidence of the Digital Overlord again."

     P.I.X.A.L pulls up an image of a boy, "We believe the Overlord is trying to use this young boy to escape the Digiverse, but there is almost a zero percent chance that it will be successful."

     "That's Luke," Lloyd says.

     "We desperately need your help once again," Cyrus begs. "Please accept the mission. If you do, please report to Borg Industries." The falcon ended the message and flew back to the branch where it was.

     "Transporting in five, four, three, two, one..." Pythor pulls a switch. Zaps of electricity were everywhere. Luke moans in anger. A few minutes later, it goes dark. Luke's eyes begin to glow a dark red as he breaks free of the ropes that help him down captive. Luke stands up straight.

     The Overlord laughs evilly inside of Luke's body. "I can finally kill all of the ninja!"

     "Overlord," Pythor says, "It really worked?"

     "In every way possible," he replies.

     "One problem," Luke turns back to normal for a few seconds.

     "It didn't work?!" The Overlord turns back.

     Luke turns back to normal and laughs, "I knew it wasn't possible.

     "How am I going to get myself out of this mistake?" Austin asks himself as he struggles in the ropes that held him captive.