Chapter Fourteen: Meeting Cyrus

"Hello," a radio on the outside of Borg Industries bursts. "Welcome to Borg Industries. Cyrus Borg invites you inside to tower. If you are the ninja, please meet Cyrus on the 100th floor. He is waiting for you."
     The ninja and the strangers walked into the elevator and rode all the way to the 100th floor. Kai walks out the elevator door.
     Kai takes in a deep breath, "I've missed this place."
     "Same here. I always like visiting old places after a long time," Cole agrees.
     "Ah! You're here, ninja!," a voice says from behind a clutter of wires and electrical devices.
    "Ninja?" another voice surprised voice says. Out from behind the clutter comes out Cyrus Borg and PIXAL. Cyrus had changed a lot since the ninja have seen him last. His hair was the same style, just a lighter grey. His face had just the slightest more wrinkles.
     "Cyrus!" Kayla exclaims and throws her arms around his neck, almost tipping his backwards.
    "Kayla," Cyrus says in a calm and relieved tone. "I'm glad you and Austin are alright. I heard what happened." Cyrus and Kayla were always so close. Cyrus was the one who gave Kayla her dog, Aqua, which was in fact not alive. It was one of his greatest inventions (See next chapter for explanation). 
     "Thanks you," she says. "I'm glad you two are still alright."
   "You're very welcome, my dear," Cyrus says softly. "Now then. The reason I called you here is important."
     "Cyrus and I have found traces of the Overlord virus in a small computer system," PIXAL says.
     "It isn't too serious yet, but we need to get rid of it before it spreads," Cyrus continues.
    "But we do have some good news," PIXAL turns on one of the large monitors and shuffles through some of the electronic files. "We... have found some evidence... that..." PIXAL was hesitating. 
     Cyrus finished PIXAL's sentence. "We've found some evidence that he is still slightly living."

     "While the ninja are away, I guess we'll have to do some planning," Wu sips some tea from his teacup.
     "Yes. Where should we start?" Garmadon asks. "We don't know how serious it is and we have no way to contact them."
     "We'll make multiple plans," Misako says. "Just in case it's serious or maybe not too bad."
     "Good, Misako," Wu agrees. "We'll each make two plans. Brother, you can create the very serious plans, I'll make the not-so-serious plans, and Misako can make the mild emergency plans."
     The three of them agree and start to write ideas that pop into their head. All three of them should be pretty good at this from all of their experience