Chapter Eighteen: Reunited

"One failed attempt isn't enough to slow us down," Overlord says as Over-Luke runs through the forest.
     "Right," Luke says. "And nothing will ever stop me."
     "Who shall we try it on next?" Overlord asks.
     "Not my old family just yet."
     "Then who? An innocent citizen of the city?"
     "If that's what it takes."

     "We promised the ninja we would come back to them," Kylie says. "But we'll be back."
     "Alright then, Kylie," Jane says. "Good luck."
     Kylie winks, "Thanks."
     "We'll see you later," Yan waves as he and Kylie walk off towards the city.

     "How do we know when he'll strike?" Jay asks, pointing to one of the ninja's plans.
     "We won't," Cole says. "We'll have to wait for him."
     "Jay, can you please just read the plans?" Kai asks sarcastically. Jay only looks at Kai rudely.
     Kayla and Austin were with PIXAL and Cyrus. Austin was also very close to Cyrus, but not as much as Kayla was.
     "You really think you can bring him back?" Austin asks.
     "We're not a hundred percent sure yet, but I'm sure that we will be able to," Cyrus replies. "After all, I did create PIXAL."
     "And she is one of your greatest inventions," Kayla says. "Along with Aqua."
     "I remember Aqua," Austin smiles.
   "Ah! That reminds me, Kayla," Cyrus says. He puts two fingers in his mouth and whistles. A husky with a worn leather collar runs out from behind the clutter of electronics. The dog's fur was a clean grey and white and it's eyes were an ocean blue color. On the leather collar was a silver tag. It was Aqua.
     "Aqua?" Kayla asks softly. Aqua runs up to Kayla and jumps to her arms. "Aqua!" Kayla pets her dog that she had to leave behind because of their move. Kayla plays around with Aqua for a little bit while the ninja continue to argue over who's plan is better. Kayla and Aqua were finally reunited.