Chapter Sixteen: Failed Attempt

Over-Luke tried to open the door, but it was locked. Nya opened the door to see if someone was there. She didn't see anyone so she went back into their room.
     "Who was that?" Alexis asked.
     "Nobody was there," Nya replied and sat back on her bed.
     "Quick, Luke!" Overlord says quietly. "You have to kill them before the invisibility runs out. I can only use it for a certain amount of time!" Luke nodded and tried to open the door again, but it was locked again. The invisibility ran out of time. Over-Luke became visible again. Quickly, Over-Luke ran back to the kitchen, put the knife back, and then hopped back out the window.

     Yan and Kylie didn't know everything the ninja were talking about, but acted like they did, and tried not to be seen. Yan was wearing a golden bracelet. It buzzed and the red jewel on it flashed. Yan and Kylie quietly walked to where they couldn't be seen. Yan pressed the jewel on his bracelet.
     "Yan? Are you there? Can you hear me?" a female voice asked from the bracelet.
     "Loud and clear, Jane," Yan says.
     "Good," it says. "Have you found Kylie?"
     "I got her right here," Yan says. "In fact, we've found something better."
     "What? You found something better?" another female voice says. "You don't mean..."
     "We found the ninja," Kylie says.
     Four voices gasp from the bracelet. "Are they hot?" the first voice asks.
     "Well-" Yan was cut off.
     "Of course they are!" Kylie says.
     "Where do you want us to meet?" asks another voice.
     "In the Birchwood Forest," Yan says. "We'll be waiting."